The Motion 35XT speakers are designed to match the elegant aesthetic of the Motion 20, 40 & 60XT floorstanding speakers and are voice-matched with the entire Motion Series to allow listeners to build a two-channel or home theater system piece-by-piece. These new speakers feature rounded edges, a gently tapered top, and luscious high-gloss finishes.
Inspired by MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance home theater or stereo. MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineers carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion transducers with powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
MartinLogan Motion 35XT Bookshelf Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 30°
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 20-250 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 2,200 Hz
- Crossover Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5” (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts: Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 18.5lbs. (8.4kg) each
- Overall Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.5 x 7.6 x 11.8 (34.3cm x 19.2cm x 30cm)