The Motion 30 speakers are designed to match the elegant aesthetic of the Motion 20 & 40 floorstanding speakers and are voice-matched with the entire Motion Series to allow listeners to build a two-channel or home theater system piece-by-piece. These new speakers feature rounded edges, a gently tapered top, and luscious high-gloss finishes.
Minimalistic Design Featuring Luxurious Real-Wood
Inspired by MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion® Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance home theater or stereo. MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineers carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line that seamlessly blends MartinLogan's exquisite Folded Motion™ transducers with powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
Motion 30 speakers combine high-excursion, black aluminum cone woofers and low-turbulence, rear-firing, bass ports, providing an extended, powerful bass performance. Motion 30 speakers feature dual 5.5-inch drivers. In each, MartinLogan's Folded Motion tweeter creates clear, highly dynamic, and precise sound. Premium, five-way binding posts assure a solid connection.
- Frequency Response: 65?25,000 Hz ?3dB
- Dispersion: 80? x 80?
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 400 & 2,600 Hz
- Crossover Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" ? 1.4" (2.6cm ? 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" ? 1.75" (13.3cm ? 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver : Two 5.5” (14cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts: Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 18lbs. (8.2kg) each
- Overall Dimensions (HxWxD): 6.9 x 16.5 x 10.5 (17.5cm x 42cm x 26.6cm)