ElectroMotion R Aimable In-Ceiling Speaker
The all new ElectroMotion Architectural Series features MartinLogan’s award-winning compact Folded Motion thin film transducer technology, bringing a new standard in acoustical performance to in-wall and in-ceiling applications. Designed for those seeking the world's most articulate and dynamic multi-channel home theater systems, or simply a stealthy 2-channel system, the Architectural Series speakers are voice and timbre matched with one another, as well as the rest of the MartinLogan line of ultra-premium electrostatic and Folded Motion speakers.
All models feature an ultra-low profile, micro perforated grille with no visible bezel, which are also paintable for a near invisible integration into any wall or ceiling. A magnetic system secures grilles easily into place, reducing the risk of warping or damage during installation.
The ElectroMotion R is a premium high-performance in-ceiling speaker that uses a larger 8" aluminum woofer and angled Folded Motion tweeter for ultimate-performance in-ceiling applications. The speaker is rotatable to aim sound.
ElectroMotion R Specifications:
- Application: In-Ceiling
- Frequency Response: 37–25kHz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 80°
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-300 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 2,600 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" x 1.4" (2.6cm x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" x 1.75" (13.3cm x 4.4cm) diaphragm.
- Low Frequency Driver: 8" (20.3cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum basket. Concave dust cap.
- Weight: 8lbs. (3.63kg) each
- Overall Dimensions: 11.5" (29.3cm) Diameter6" (15.2cm) Depth
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 10.5" (26.7cm) Diameter
- Depth Required Behind Wall Surface: 5.9" (15cm)
- Projection From Wall Surface: .125" (.3cm)