The powerful EM-C2 center channel provides a detailed, articulate, and authoritative center channel audio presence. Sized similar to a traditional audio/video receiver the EM-C2 is designed to fit discreetly within any standard audio-video cabinet. The EM-C2's perfectly balanced dual 5.25-inch high-excursion, doped fiber-cone woofers are seamlessly blended with the Folded Motion XT tweeter with a high-precision, advanced topology audiophile-grade crossover network. The EM-C2 is rated at 94dB.
Folded Motion™ XT Tweeter
MartinLogan's larger, low distortion Folded Motion XT tweeter boasts a radiating surface 40% larger than those found in the award-winning Motion® Series products. This substantial leap in size increases the bandwidth and efficiency of the high-performance tweeter for effortless center channel performance.
The EM-C2 is sized perfectly to fit inside of any standard audio-video cabinet, but no matter where you place it, you'll get sound directed up toward your ears, thanks to a dense wedge-shaped enclosure. Mount it high and flip the cabinet upside down to aim sound down into the room.
- Frequency Response: 55?25,000 Hz ?3dB
- Dispersion: 80? x 30?
- Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 2.83 volts/ meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-250 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 900, 2,300 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: One 1.25" ? 2.4" (3.2cm ? 6.1cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 4.5" ? 2.75" (11.4cm ? 7cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 5.25" (13.3cm) paper cone with cast aluminum basket. Ported.
- Weight: 24.5lbs. (11.12kg) each
- Overall Dimensions: HxWxD 6.4 x 18.9 x 14.3 (16.4cm x 48.2cm x 36.5cm)