This Home Theater Package includes:
- 1 - SR7011 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Surround Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 1 FREE - HEOS 1 Wireless Multi-Room Sound System - Series 1
SR7011 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Surround Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Immerse yourself in thrilling 3D surround sound with the Marantz SR7011 AV receiver, which features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D surround decoding. Both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.
Prepared for the future, the SR7011 features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the SR7011 is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the SR7011 can upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
- 9.2ch platform with 11.2ch processing
- 125WPC (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz,THD:0.05%)
- 165W (6ohm, 1kHz,THD 0.7%, 2ch driven)
- 200W (6ohm, 1kHz,THD 1%, 1ch drive)
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support and Bluetooth
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020
- Video Scaling of analog and digital video signal up to 4K 60/50Hz
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 HDMI outputs (2 main + zone out) with full HDCP 2.2 support
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X up to 7.1.4 setup (with additional 2ch amplifier)
- HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- AirPlay, TuneIn Internet Radio (NEW), music streaming services (*) such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, RDIO, Rhapsody, and Deezer
(*) Availability differs by country/area, subscription may be required
- High Resolution Audio files: WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC up to 24-bit/192-kHz, DSD (2.8/5.6MHz)
- Auro-3D, Auromatic (up to 10.1ch setup; paid Upgrade)
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Sub EQ and LFC
- 3 zones / 3 sources
- Front panel USB input
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
Surround Sound Technology
Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the SR7011, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers or 4 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Thanks to the 11ch processing capability, you can just add an external 2-channel amplifier and even enjoy a thrilling 7.1.4 channel Atmos experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround Upmixing, the SR7011 also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
DTS:X, The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience, and the SR7011 also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies.
By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to guarantee an optimum 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround, or an Auro-encoded signal, and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the SR7011 is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration (with external amplifier).
High Grade Audio Components; Marantz HDAM
The SR7011 owns very high grade audio components that have been carefully selected. The whole internal circuit further enhances audio quality by delicately handling all signals via the Marantz-own HDAMs in Current Feedback topology before they reach the speakers. Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology found on the Reference Series components provides superior low noise wideband performance in an all-discrete configuration, compared to conventional op amp ICs. Furthermore, the technology provides an ultra-fast slew rate for true wideband response and maximum dynamic range to deliver optimum sound quality with today's high resolution audio formats.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, the SR7011 features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the SR7011 is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the SR6011 features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
The video processor also has the ability to transcode and up-convert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
The SR7011 features 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and 3 HDMI outputs - 2 for the main zone, and 1 for the 2nd zone.
Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the SR7011 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna RF transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services, thousands of internet radio stations, or from your local drives such as NAS. With Apple's AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
Introducing HEOS, Your Perfect Solution for Wireless Multi-Room Music System
HEOS is new global standard of wireless multi-room music streaming technology. With built-in HEOS technology, the SR7011 will become a key component of the HEOS wireless multi-room system. You can enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home with free HEOS app. Command music in every room from any device with HEOS app. Play the same song perfectly synchronized in party mode or a different song in every room.
Wide Array of Music Streaming Services
The HEOS app will open the gate to multiple steaming services to play on your AVR or any other connected HEOS devices for endless fun! Those services include Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud Tidal, Rhapsody, Deezer. You can also stream music contents using the HEOS app from your phone, USB stick, or local drives such as NAS connected to the same network. Favorites and playlist functions are supported as well.
HEOS 1 Wireless Multi-Room Sound System - Series 1
The HEOS 1 produces amazingly big sound from a compact, portable speaker. Enjoy streaming music from the cloud or local files using the intuitive HEOS app for iOS, Android, and Kindle.
The compact enclosure houses custom dual drivers including a wide-range mid-woofer and precision dome tweeter. The HEOS 1 enclosure is sealed for humidity resistance, making it ideal for use in a humid environment, such as a bathroom.
The HEOS 1 features advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) to deliver full-range sound, with custom EQ sound tailoring that helps deliver a smooth, natural tonal balance, along with dual channel Class D digital audio amplification.
- Listen to your favorite music in any room in the home
- Sound is optimized via precision acoustical processing algorithms that originated in top recording studios
- USB jack and analog line input jack lets you connect your device directly
- RJ-45 LAN port for direct connection to the network
- Volume up, volume down, power on/off button
- AC power adapter included
HEOS 1 Wireless Speaker: Indoors. Outdoors. Wherever Your Music Takes You
This totally portable and very affordable compact speaker delivers amazingly big sound. Perfect for inside the house or out.
Every room deserves its own HEOS. Name each HEOS player according to the room where it is located. Group rooms together to play the same song in party mode. Separate rooms to play a different song in each of them.
Apps & Streaming Services
Tap the app and start rockin'. Stream from your favorite online music services, or listen to tracks directly from your phone, tablet, or USB drives. With HEOS, you have all the options you need and all the access you want.
HEOS sound is a Denon legacy.
Set up in minutes. Listen forever.
Instantly control what is playing in every room, view cover, art or check the queue for what is coming up next. Create and save playlists.
SR7011 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Surround Receiver
- DTS HD Master/DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X (11ch)
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Surround
- Aura 3D (upgrade)
- Multichannel Stereo
- Max number of processing (preamp) channels: 11.2
- Discrete power amplifier
- Power transformer: Toroidal/EI
- Current feedback topology
- Hyper dynamic amplifier modules
- Pure direct
- High grade audio components
- Gold-plated RCA terminals
- Clock jitter reducer
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ/Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey LFC
- Compressed audio enhancer MDAX2
- Network audio sharing
- HEOS multi-room and streaming
- Lossy formats: MP3/WMA/AAC
- Lossless formats: FLAC/ALAC/WAV
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 96/24
- DSD audio streaming up to DSD5.6
- FLAC HD 192/24
- WAV 192/24
- ALAC 96/24
- Gapless playback (FLAC, WAV)
- AirPlay audio streaming
- Internet radio (vTuner)
- HDMI inputs: 7 back, 1 front
- HDCP2.2 support
- HDMI outputs: 2 main, 1 zone
- Video conversion analog - HDMI
- Analog to HDMI scaling up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI scaling up to 4K 60/50
- GUI overlay on HDMI
- HDMI 3D/4K/CEC/ARC
- 3D signal pass-through
- 4K signal pass-through/scaling/GUI overlay
- HDMI pass-through in standby mode
- Picture adjust/noise reduction
- DSD audio capability
- Audio return channel
- Auto LipSync
- HEOS link compatibility: IR/IP
- HEOS multi-room integrated
- Multi-room zones: 3
- Zone audio source: HDMI (2ch) / opt, coax (2ch) / network, USB / analog
- Zone audio output: speaker/preout
- Zone HDMI output from HDMI source
- IP control / RS232 control / app control
- IR flasher in
- Marantz remote bus
- DC trigger output: 2
- Auto speaker setup by microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- FL display: Port hole + 2 lines
- Advanced graphic user interface
- ISF certification
- 3 GUI languages
- Setup assistant
- Smart Select
- Firmware update via network and USB
- Variable crossover
- Optimized bass redirection
- ECO mode
- Auto power-off
- Sleep timer
- Composite in/out: 3+1/2
- Component in/out: 3/1
- HDMI in/out: 7+1/3
- Multi-room video out: HDMI/video
- Analog in/out: 5+1/0
- Phono (MM) in
- Digital in: 2 optical, 2 coaxial
- Multi-room out: Analog
- Multichannel pre-out (11.2)
- Subwoofer out: 2 (independent)
- 7.1 multichannel output
- 11 speaker terminals
- Assignable speaker A/B
- Assignable bi-amp drive
- Assignable multi-room speaker terminal
- Front inputs: Audio / composite / HDMI / USB
- USB audio / made for iPod / made for iPhone
- AM/FM tuner - HD Radio
- 9 poweramps
- Power output (8 ohm, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08% 2ch drive): 125W
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz, 0.07% 2ch drive): 165W
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz, 10% 1ch drive): 235W
- 70% guarantee
- Power consumption: 710W
- Power consumption no-sound ECO on/off: 65W/110W
- Standby consumption: 0.2W
- CEC standby consumption: 0.5W
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 17.3 x 16.2 x 7.3
- Weight: 31.1 lbs.
HEOS 1 Wireless Multi-Room Sound System - Series 1
- Amplifier: Dual Class D digital amplification
- Speakers: Dual driver speaker system with two active drivers wide-range mid-woofer and soft dome tweeter
- Music Services Supported: Rhapsody, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, and TIDAL with more coming soon
- Music Stored On Phone/Tablet: iTunes music stored locally on your iOS device, music files on your Android or Kindle Fire device.
- NAS (Network Attached Storage): play from your home network – DLNA compliant
- USB Storage: Connected to the HEOS 1 or other HEOS player
- Aux Input: Analog source connected to the HEOS 1 or other HEOS player
- Music Downloads: DRM-free downloads from any service
- Internet Radio Supported: Streaming MP3, AAC and WMA
- Album Art Supported: JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF picture formats
- Audio Formats Supported: MP3 and WMA music files, including purchased WMA downloads, as well as AAC (MPEG4) and FLAC (lossless) file types, along with WAV files. Supports 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rates
- Wireless Connectivity: Works with standard 802.11a/b/g/n networks on 2.4GHz and 5Ghz bands
- Wired Connectivity: Single RJ-45 jack for connection to wired Ethernet
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V, AC 50~60Hz, auto-switching power adapter
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Buttons and Indicators:
- Volume up/down
- Mute and mute button LED indicator
- Multicolored LED status indicator
- Network 'connect' button (rear)
- Recessed reset button (rear)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.44" x 5.08" x 5.04"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- SR7011 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Surround Receiver
- Remote control
- Batteries, AM/FM antennas
- Wire labels
- Quick start guide
- Audyssey microphone
- Cardboard microphone stand
- HEOS 1 Wireless Multi-Room Sound System - Series 1
- AC power adapter
- Ethernet cable