The Marantz SR6010 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver is a force to be reckoned with in the home cinematic universe. This receiver is built with the latest technologies for the most advanced home theater setups, allowing for full 4K pass-through, Dolby Atmos, and WiFi compatibility for an all-inclusive, three-dimensional theatrical experience. It's also fitted with Bluetooth capabilities, so you can stream your music from your smart device with ease. You'll finally be able to take your home theater to its limit.
Marantz SR6010 4K Receiver Features:
- Stream your movies in stunning 4K quality, completely uninterrupted
- Connect a 7.2-channel speaker setup for the full surround sound experience
- Watch and listen to every program in a realistic, multi-dimensional environment thanks to Dolby Atmos
- Play your favorite tracks from the comfort of your couch using a Bluetooth connection
SR6010 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Surround Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
The SR6010 7.2ch Network AV Receiver continues the heritage of excellence and innovation from Marantz's acclaimed mid-range AV models by incorporating the latest surround sound technology, and is packed with virtually every desirable feature for outstanding home cinema and music enjoyment. The 7 channels of powerful amplification are rated at 110W (8 ohms), easily enough to drive most types loudspeakers, even in large rooms.
Marantz's latest HDAM discrete circuit provides noticeable improvements to the sound. Furthermore, DSD and AIFF audio streaming provide access to the latest file formats. the SR6010 features next-generation sound format decoder for Dolby Atmos and dts UHD which lets you add Height/Top speakers to dramatically expand the soundstage, along with dual subwoofer outputs for systems with two subs.
Featuring a total of 8 HDMI inputs (including one conveniently located on the front panel), the SR6010 also has dual HDMI outputs offering flexible multi-room options. This receiver is also equipped with advanced video circuitry capable of upscaling video signals to 1080p and up to 4K/60Hz full-rate video, and it is compatible with 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) sources and 4K Ultra HD displays. ,And it can also accept and pass-through 4K with HDCP2.2 content.
With Wi-Fi Network connectivity and Blue Tooth this exciting new model opens up a whole new world of listening enjoyment including programs from a vast range of internet radio stations, as well as music from streaming services including SiriusXM, Spotify (including Spotify Connect), Pandora, Deezer and QQ music (subscriptions required).
- 7.2ch platform with 13.2ch Preout
- 110W(8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz,THD:0.08%) Power Amp
- 150W (6ohm, 1kHz,THD 0.7%, 2ch driven) Power Amp
- 185W (6ohm, 1kHz,THD 1%, 1ch driven) Power Amp
- HDMI 2.0 – 8 inputs / 2 outputs
- Analog to HDMI conversion
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- ECO mode
- ISFccc Certification/Calibration
- 4K/60Hz full-rate pass-through and HDCP2.2
- Networking: AirPlay, Android push playback, Internet Radio, Pandora (U1) , Spotify Connect, Sirius XM(U1), DSD play back, DLNA 1.5
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 setup with MIC stand included in the box / Dynamic EQ & Volume
- Dolby Atmos and dts UHD
- RS-232C Port
- HDMI: Front 1in , Rear 7in/2 out (1 for Zone2) for Multi-zone distribution
- Digital audio inputs: 2 Opt /2 Coax (Gold plated)
- Audio: 5+1in and Phono in, Video: CVBS 3+1in/1out, Component 2in/1out (Gold plated)
- Front panel USB input with iPod digital direct
- AM/FM Radio
- 2-zone/2-source via variable pre-outs and Amplified zone
- Digital in to Zone out with HDMI source
- Remote in/out, RS232C, 12V Trigger out x1, C4 SDDP, Crestron connect(U1, N1)
- isf Calibration
- Inlet type detachable AC cable
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- Marantz's exclusive Setup Assistant, along with our Quick Start guide, will have your system properly connected and configured quickly and easily, so you can start enjoying superb home theater surround sound with a minimum of fuss and bother. The Setup Assistant features clear on-screen graphics and text that quickly and easily guide you through the setup process, optimizing critical system settings for the best possible sound quality.
- New iPad/Tablet Apps
- Easy to understand screen construction
- Fixed position of primary task operation buttons in each setting
- Focus useful features for the primary task (Controller for AVR, Contents browse and play)
- Quick Select Functions
- There are 4 Quick Select function buttons on the ergonomic remote control, that let you get to your favorite sources quickly. The Quick Select function even remembers your preferred audio settings for each one.
7 Channel Receiver
- The powerful amplifier section features identical circuit design for all 7 channels, with equal power across all channels as well. The SR6010 is conservatively rated at 110 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, 0.08% THD), and all channels are able to safely drive lower impedance 4 ohms speakers.
- Their new Eco amplifier mode adjusts the power amplifier's output according to the volume level to reduce power consumption, and the on-screen Eco meter lets you see the power consumption reduction in real time.
- The SR6010 has enough processing power to run an Audyssey calibrated nine channel Dolby Atmos layout. By adding an additional 2-channel power amplifier, the Dolby Atmos experience can thus be expanded by using 5.1.4 or 7.1.2 configurations. A 5.1.4 speaker configuration is based upon a traditional 5.1 speaker layout complemented by 4 overhead or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers. A 7.1.2 configuration is based on a 7.1 speaker layout with 2 overhead, or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers.
- New ID with trap door
- 100W->110W(8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz,THD:0.08%) Power Amp
- Phono in
- Audio in 4-->5
- 4K full-rate up-scaling
- Dts Neo:X9.1, Audyssey DSX
- Crestron Connect(U, N)
- DSD playback capability (HDMI)
- DIGITAL IN(PCM) to ZONE PRE OUT w/HDMI SOURCE
- ZONE HDMI Monitor
- Crestron Connected
- Audyssey Pro