Marantz NA6006 Audiophile Network Audio Player Overview
There’s no better way to tap into your digital music libraries than with Marantz’s new NA6006 Network Audiophile Player. The NA6006 starts with the same exacting construction standards as Marantz’s top of the line amps and receivers. Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple AirPlay 2, plus Ethernet, optical input and USB port hook you into your tunes wherever and however you may store them. Advanced digital-analog conversion circuits decode the highest resolution music files and formats available. Marantz’s HEOS multi-room ecosystem hooks your whole house up to streaming sound as well as today’s top online resources at the tap of an app. Fixed and variable outputs mean you can plug the NA6006 directly into a pair of powered speakers for a simple, elegant system solution, and a three-step gain control for headphones offers the finest in private listening with the widest range of sets.
- Advanced DAC circuitry for exceptional performance
- Dual-layer chassis with premium components and proprietary HDAM circuitry
- Marantz Musical Digital Filtering for reference-class reproduction, switchable to personal preferences
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Apple AirPlay 2 for seamless streaming
- HEOS multi-room system with app control and access to online services such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, TIDAL, Deezer and Amazon Music (subscriptions may be required)
- Decodes high-resolution lossless music formats ALAC, FLAC and WAV up to 192kHz/24 bit, and DSD files up to 5.6MHz
- Amazon Alexa voice control, plus support for Apple Siri, Google Assistant and Josh.ai home automation platform
- Variable line outputs to directly feed active speaker systems
- Optical input and output for use in full home systems
- Three-level gain settings to accommodate a wide variety of headphones
- Dimensions: 17.3" wide x 4.2" high x 14.6" deep
- Weight: 14.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
A Marantz through and through
The most modern circuitry combines with traditional Marantz build quality in the NA6006. Start with a dual-layer chassis for stability, then add custom-chosen components on discrete circuit boards to reduce interference and noise. Advanced digital-analog convertor chips (DACs) mean rock-solid processing of all digital files, including the highest resolution files in ALAC, FLAC, WAV and DSD, while Marantz’s proprietary Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Module design (HDAM) means the analog circuits are as adroit in delivering the dynamic range that digital demands.
A filter that purifies
The Marantz Musical Digital Filter (MMDF) system, inspired by the company’s top-of-the-line Reference designs, is a proprietary signal processing technology that reveals the fullest details of any digital source, while offering a choice of algorithms to suit personal tastes.
Connects any way you want
The NA6006 includes the full array of wireless technologies, from dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to Apple AirPlay 2, to stream seamlessly from home network or online service. Marantz/Denon’s own versatile HEOS multi-room system sends signals to every room of the house, with single-app control and access to most major online music services, from TIDAL and Rhapsody to Amazon and Spotify.
All the inputs and outputs you need
The NA6006 can stand alone as a digital delivery service to powered speakers and headphones, thanks to a set of volume-controlled variable line outputs and audiophile-quality headphone amp with switchable gain levels. Or it integrates into your larger stereo system or CD transport with optical digital input and output, front-panel USB input (that can charge your device even when the power’s off), and line-level fixed audio outputs.
Want something? Just say so
With Amazon Alexa’s ever-increasing skill set, you get voice control of all the major functions of the NA6006. And Marantz is constantly improving compatibility with Google’s Assistant, Apple’s Siri and the whole-home automation system Josh.ai. You also get a handheld remote, and the NA6006 includes remote input-output ports for single control with other Marantz equipment, and an infrared flasher input for connection to external control devices.
- Streaming engine: HEOS
- HEOS multiroom integrated
- Voice control with Alexa
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz (11b/g/n), 5GHz (11a/n)
- Bluetooth: SBC, AAC
- AirPlay 2
- IP control via Ethernet
- Wake on LAN
- Certified control 4
- Remote app
- HDAM and HDAM-SA2
- Headphone amp gain control
- Headphone amp: HDAM-SA2 buffer full discrete headphone amp
- D/A conversion: Marantz Musical Digital Filtering (MMDF)
- DAC IC
- USB-A (front)
- Analog out
- Fixed: 2ch
- Variable: 2ch
- Ethernet port
- Digital inputs (coaxial/optical): 0/1
- Digital outputs (coaxial/optical): 0/1
- Headphone out (front)
- Computer music file streaming: Mp3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, DSDIFF/DSF
- Internet Radio (TuneIn)
- Cloud Music Service: Spotify Connect, Amazon Prime, Deezer Premium+, iHeart Radio, Pandora, SiriusXM
- USB-A inputs: Mp3, WMA, AAC, LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, DSDIFF/DSF
- Power consumption: 35W
- Standby consumption: 0.2W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.3" x 4.2" x 14.6"
- Weight: 14.6 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- NA6006 Audiophile Network Audio Player