NA6005 Network Audio Player and USB DAC
Enjoy a thrilling high-resolution audio experience with the Marantz NA6005 network audio player, which features built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless streaming via dual Wi-Fi/Bluetooth antennas, and built-in Spotify Connect music streaming via your home network as well as AirPlay and internet radio.
Featuring advanced audiophile design and construction, the NA6005 delivers superlative high-resolution audio via the reference-class CS4398 high current D/A converter that's coupled with a dedicated jitter removal system, along with 2.8 and 5.6 MHz DSD file compatibility (the file format for high resolution SACD).
Via the available Marantz Hi-Fi Remote App (iOS; Android) you can easily operate the NA6005 from your favorite portable device, and the NA6005 also features a convenient front panel USB port for connection to portable devices and USB drives.
Exclusive HDAM Technology
- Equipped with our renowned HDAM technology, the NA6005 features multiple HDAM and HDAM-SA2 modules in critical circuit blocks, including the analog output stage and the headphone amplifier circuit. Compared to conventional IC op-amps, HDAM discrete circuit elements technology delivers ultra-high slew rate and high bandwidth to ensure purist audio sound quality.
Premium Grade CS4398 D/A Conversion
- Featuring the reference-class high current CS4398 D/A converter handling PCM 24-bit/192-kHz and bitstream DSD, the NA6005 delivers superb fidelity and dynamic range with high resolution audio file formats including PCM and DSD.
Advanced Jitter Reduction System
- Working in concert with the CS4398 D/A converter, the NA6005's jitter reduction circuit features a dedicated timing data re-clocking system that eliminates distortion caused by poor timing stability in the incoming audio data stream.
Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth with Dual Diversity Antennas and Dual Band "N"
- For optimum Wi-Fi and Bluetooth transmission and reception, the NA6005 boasts highly sophisticated next-generation technology that features dual diversity antennas with individual internal wave guides along with a powerful RF section equipped with dual core 300 MHz DSP processors that help to ensure solid, stable streaming and decoding, even in crowded urban environments.
- The Wi-Fi section features dual band "N" high speed auto-band switching technology that constantly seeks out the optimum channels to ensure smooth and glitch-free listening. Via the WPS and iOS Wi-Fi protected setup buttons, you can connect your device with the NA6005 in moments. Via Bluetooth, the NA6005 will remember pairing information of up to 8 devices.
Built-in Spotify Connect Music Streaming; Apple AirPlay; Internet Radio
- Available as a free (with ads) or paid subscription (no ads) streaming music service, Spotify boasts one of the largest catalogs of streaming audio recordings in the world, and the NA6005 features Spotify Connect app compatibility.
- Owners of popular iOS devices, including the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad can instantly stream their favorite tracks from their iTunes library via AirPlay, which provides one touch automatic turn-on and source selection. The NA6005 is also DLNA 1.5 certified for streaming content from your home PC, laptop PC or Mac.
- You can also choose from literally thousands of internet radio stations from around the globe, with a tremendous range of music genre choices.
Wide Range of File Types Supported, Including 2.8 & 5.6 MHz DSD
- In addition to compatibility with conventional PCM audio tracks from digital audio sources such as CD, the NA6005 supports no less than 8 additional audio file types.
Standalone D/A Converter Capability
- Via the optical digital input you can use the NA6005 as an audiophile D/A converter when connected to a digital disc player or other digital audio source with an optical digital output.
- The substantial chassis features dual layer chassis foundation construction. Instead of having just 1 large circuit board, the NA6005 features multiple individual circuit cards to prevent mutual interference - even the headphone output features its own dedicated circuit board.
- Inside, the NA6005 is packed with premium grade active and passive components, including multiple high speed, high current Shottky barrier diodes that boast super-fast recovery times and high reverse current protection, plus audiophile grade capacitors and precision tight tolerance resistors.
Standby Recharging System
- Featuring smart device recharging, when a device such as a smartphone or tablet is connected to the NA6005's USB port and the NA6005 is put into standby, it continues to charge the device. Once the device is fully charged, the NA6005 enters very low power standby mode for minimal power consumption (less than 1/2 watt).
Multiple Control Options
- Supplied with an ergonomic remote control that's also compatible with Marantz Integrated Amplifiers, the NA6005 also supports the new Marantz Hi-Fi Remote app (iOS/Android) via your home network. The rear panel includes remote control input and output ports for direct connection to a Marantz disc player and an infrared (IR) flasher input for connection to an external control device, along with an RJ-45 LAN port.
60+ Years of Audiophile Heritage
- Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components that have been embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world. Because Music Matters so much in our lives, the NA6005 carries on our long tradition of delivering a superlative music listening experience, and it's equipped to deliver the ultimate home theater experience as well.
- Streaming Audio from PC
- DAC operation mode: Optical
- WiFi Sharing/WPS
- DSD Audio Streaming (DoP): DSD2.8/DSD5.6
- Internet radio
- AirPlay Audio Streaming
- Windows PlayTo
- vTuner/Spotify Connect/Pandora/SiriusXM
- USB Audio (Front)/Made for iPod/Made for iPhone
- DLNA Certified: v1.5
- Lossy formats MP3/WMA/AAC
- Lossless formats: DSD/FLAC 192-24/ALAC 96-24/WAV 192-24/AIFF192-24
- Gapless Playback: FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD, AIFF
- Remote App: iDevice/Android
- FM/AM Tuner
- HDAM Version: HDAM + HDAM SA2
- Power Transformer: EI
- High Grade Audio Components
- Symmetric Circuit Layout
- Extra metal plate for chassis strengthening
- Headphone buffer: HDAM-SA2
- Display: Dimmer/Off
- iPod/iPhone compatible USB (front)
- Analog Out: 1
- Ethernet Port
- Digital Inputs: Optical
- Digital Outputs: Optical
- Sample Rate Digital In: 192 kHz/24-bit
- Marantz Remote Bus
- Flasher In/IP Control
- D/A Conversion: Multi-bit, Delta-Sigma
- DAC IC: CS4398
- Digital Filter: CS4398
- Noise Shaper: CS4398
- Low Pass Filter Stage: HDAM SA2
- Output Buffer: HDAM SA2
- Headphone Amp: HDAM SA2
- Available Colors: Black
- Metal Front Panel
- Remote Control: RC004NA
- Power Consumption in W: 35
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.4
- Detachable Power Cable
- Maximum Dimensions (W x H x D) in inches: 17.32 x 14.57 x 4.13
- Weight in lbs: 13.23