This Home Theater Package Includes:
- 1 - AV7703 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Pre-Amplifier with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 1 - HEOS 7 Five-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
AV7703 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Pre-Amplifier with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
The extremely versatile AV7703 perfectly and expertly handles any kind of high-resolution multi-channel audio format. Superb surround sound audio quality from the latest surround formats including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro-3D (optional paid upgrade). The AV7703 even enhances audio quality by delicately handling all signals via the Marantz's own current feedback HDAMs preamp, before passing them to the high-quality 11.2 channel XLR or 11.2 RCA outputs and separate power amp.
Prepared for the future, the AV7703 features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AV7703 is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the AV7703 can upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
With built-in HEOS technology, the AV7703 becomes a part of the HEOS wireless multi-room music network that enables you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home. You can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of internet radio stations using the "HEOS" app.
The "Marantz 2016 AVR Remote" app is available from the Apple app store, GooglePlay, and the Amazon app store to control the receiver from your phones or tablets. There is even a Phono MM input - ideal for that precious vinyl collection. Setup and operation is quick and easy via the Audyssey MultEQ XT32 auto-calibration and high-resolution Graphic User Interface. Marantz MM-series power amplifier lineup adds perfection to your system. It's all there, just waiting to perform.
• 11.2 channel A/V pre-amplifier with XLR and RCA preouts
• Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (NEW) and Bluetooth
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020
• Video scaling of analog and digital video signal up to 4K 60/50Hz
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 HDMI outputs (2 main + zone out) with full HDCP 2.2 support
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X up to 7.1.4 setup
• HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
• AirPlay, TuneIn Internet Radio, music streaming services* such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, RDIO, Rhapsody, and Deezer
(*) Availability differs by country/area, subscription may be required
• High Resolution Audio files: WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC up to 24-bit/192-kHz, DSD (2.8/5.6MHz)
• Auro-3D, Auromatic (up to 10.1ch setup; paid Upgrade)
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Sub EQ and LFC
• 3 zones / 3 sources
• Front panel USB input
• Built-in HD Radio tuner
Surround Sound Technology
Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the AV7703, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround Upmixing, the AV7703 also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
DTS:X, the latest immersive surround sound system, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic sound space, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. The AV7703 also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies.
By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to guarantee an optimum 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround, or an Auro-encoded signal and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the Marantz AV7703 is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration.
HDAM Discrete Buffer Amplifier Modules
The AV7703 features the latest HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) components, which consist of matched precision discrete selected circuit elements on a compact sub-board, instead of conventional op-amp integrated circuits, along with ultra wide-band response (100kHz, -3dB) for a wide-open soundstage with refined detail reproduction.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, the AV7703 features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AV7703 is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AV7703 features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
The video processor also has the ability to transcode and up-convert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
The AV7703 features 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and 3 HDMI outputs - 2 for the main zone, and 1 for the 2nd zone.
Built-In Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AV7703 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna RF transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services, thousands of Internet radio stations, or from your local drives such as NAS. With Apple's AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
Wide Array of Music Streaming Services
The HEOS app will open the gate to multiple steaming services to play on your AVR or any other connected HEOS devices for endless fun! Those services include Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud Tidal, Rhapsody, Deezer. You can also stream music contents using the HEOS app from your phone, USB stick, or local drives such as NAS connected to the same network. Favorites and playlist functions are also supported.
HEOS 7 Five-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
The Denon HEOS 7 is ideal for large rooms and open areas such as living rooms, patios, or open-floor-plan homes. This large speaker is top of the line, for those who demand the best, biggest, and loudest. It plays music from the Cloud, music stored on your phone or tablet, and music from USB sources too. Now you can even listen to your favorite Bluetooth-enabled music on your HEOS system. Sounds like a party already, doesn’t it? Sculpted to project prodigious performance, the HEOS 7 is beautifully finished with rich genuine materials, including a brushed metallic apex. It also features a crafted blend of five custom drivers, two passive radiators, and five Class D amplifiers, all of which are controlled with state-of-the-art digital signal processing.
- Effortlessly fills large rooms with huge sound
- Built-in Bluetooth - giving you the choice of utilizing Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream music on the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system
- Now offering high resolution audio delivering the ultimate listening experience via network or USB, all in the convenience of your home
- Sound is optimized via precision acoustical processing algorithms that originated in top recording studios
- Stream from your favorite music service such as Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, SoundCloud, TIDAL, or Rhapsody
- FREE HEOS app for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire devices
- Stream music stored locally on your smart device or tablet
- A USB jack and auxiliary input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players, perfectly synchronized
- Built-in dual band wireless connects to standard home wireless networks
- Volume up, volume down, mute buttons, mute LED indicator, and multicolor status LED indicator
- Headphone output exclusive to HEOS 7
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity
- Bass and treble controls
Multi-Room SoundEvery room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
Apps & Streaming Services
Cloud music, streaming music, and your personal library - all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
Amazing Sound Quality
It's no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
Easy Set Up
It's amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It's really that simple.
AV7703 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Pre-Amplifier with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Input sensitivity: 200mV
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz -- +1, -3dB (direct mode)
- S/N: 105dB (IHF - A weighted, Direct mode)
- Distortion: 0.005% (20Hz - 20kHz) (Direct mode)
- Rated output: 1.2V - 2.4V
- D/A output
- Rated ouput: 2V (at 0dB playback)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, at 0dB)
- S/N - 102dB
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Digital input
- Format: Digital audio interface
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV
- RIAA deviation: ±1dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
- S/N: 74dB (A weight, with 5mV input)
- Distortion fodder: 0.03% (1kHz, 3V)
Standard Video Connectors:
- Input/output level and impedance: 1 Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 10MHz - 0, -3dB
- Reception frequency range
- AM: 530kHz - 1710kHz
- FM: 87.5mHz - 107.9MH
- S/N ratio (IHF-A)
- Mono: 78dB
- Stereo: 68dB
- HD: 85dB
- HD: 85dB
- Distortion (1kHz)
- Mono: 0.1%
- Stereo: 0.2%
- HD: 0.02%
- HD: 0.02%
- Network type (wireless LAN standard)
- Conforming to IEEE 801.11 a/b/g/n
- WEP 64-bit, WEP 128-bit
- WPA/WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP)
- Communication system
- Bluetooth specification version 3.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Transmission power
- Bluetooth specification power class 1
- Maximum communication range
- Approximately 98.4 feet in line of sight
- Used frequency range
- Modulation scheme
- FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Supported profiles
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) 1.2
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) 1.5
- Corresponding codec
- Transmission range (A2DP):
- 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Power supply
- AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption
- Power consumption in standby mode
- Power consumption in CEC standby mode
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 9 3/4" x 17 3/8" x 16 1/4"
- 23 lbs.
HEOS 7 Series 2
- 7 driver speaker system: 5 active drivers, including 2 precision tweeters, 2 mid-woofers, 1 subwoofer, and 1 passive radiator to provide additional bass augmentation
- Class D digital amplification: 5 channels of Class D digital amplification provid high efficiency, lowest distortion, and widest dynamic range
- Headphone output: Equipped with a standard 3.5mm stereo headphone jack with automatic speaker muting when headphone plug is inserted
- Auxiliary analog line input: 3.5mm stereo analog auxiliary line input lets users connect a device with analog stereo output directly to the system
- Music Services Supported: Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TITAL, iHeartRadio, and SoundCloud
- Internet Radio Supported: Streaming MP3 and WMA
- WMA: Up to and including 192kbps
- AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps
- ALAC: Up to and including 24-bit/96kHz
- WAV and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz.
- Bluetooth Supported: Play on one speaker or add other HEOS speakers in party mode
- Picture formats supported: JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF album art picture formats
- USB drivers
- Wireless connection: 802.11
- Wired connection: RJ-45 wired LAN port
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V, AC 50~60Hz, auto-switching power adapter
- Drive units: Two tweeters, two mid-woofers, one woofer
- Bluetooth capability: Yes
- High Resolution audio support: Yes
- Amplifier channels: 6
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Multiple language support: English, French, Spanish
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8" x 18.9" x 6.5"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AV7703 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Pre-Amplifier with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Remote control
- AM/FM antennas
- Wi-Fi antennas
- Wire labels
- Audyssey microphone
- Cardboard microphone stand
- AC cord
- HEOS 7 Five-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
- Power supply
- 3.5mm setup cable
- Ethernet cable