Consider These Expertly Selected Alternatives
Regular Price: $2,498.00
Save: $100.00 (4%)
Regular Price: $549.00
Save: $150.00 (27%)
This Home Theater Package Includes:
- 1 - AV7703 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Pre-Amplifier with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 1 - HEOS 3 Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
AV7703 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Pre-Amplifier with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
The extremely versatile AV7703 perfectly and expertly handles any kind of high-resolution multi-channel audio format. Superb surround sound audio quality from the latest surround formats including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro-3D (optional paid upgrade). The AV7703 even enhances audio quality by delicately handling all signals via the Marantz's own current feedback HDAMs preamp, before passing them to the high-quality 11.2 channel XLR or 11.2 RCA outputs and separate power amp.
Prepared for the future, the AV7703 features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AV7703 is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the AV7703 can upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
With built-in HEOS technology, the AV7703 becomes a part of the HEOS wireless multi-room music network that enables you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home. You can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of internet radio stations using the "HEOS" app.
The "Marantz 2016 AVR Remote" app is available from the Apple app store, GooglePlay, and the Amazon app store to control the receiver from your phones or tablets. There is even a Phono MM input - ideal for that precious vinyl collection. Setup and operation is quick and easy via the Audyssey MultEQ XT32 auto-calibration and high-resolution Graphic User Interface. Marantz MM-series power amplifier lineup adds perfection to your system. It's all there, just waiting to perform.
• 11.2 channel A/V pre-amplifier with XLR and RCA preouts
• Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (NEW) and Bluetooth
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020
• Video scaling of analog and digital video signal up to 4K 60/50Hz
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 HDMI outputs (2 main + zone out) with full HDCP 2.2 support
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X up to 7.1.4 setup
• HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
• AirPlay, TuneIn Internet Radio, music streaming services* such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, RDIO, Rhapsody, and Deezer
(*) Availability differs by country/area, subscription may be required
• High Resolution Audio files: WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC up to 24-bit/192-kHz, DSD (2.8/5.6MHz)
• Auro-3D, Auromatic (up to 10.1ch setup; paid Upgrade)
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Sub EQ and LFC
• 3 zones / 3 sources
• Front panel USB input
• Built-in HD Radio tuner
Surround Sound Technology
Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the AV7703, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround Upmixing, the AV7703 also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
DTS:X, the latest immersive surround sound system, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic sound space, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. The AV7703 also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies.
By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to guarantee an optimum 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround, or an Auro-encoded signal and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the Marantz AV7703 is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration.
HDAM Discrete Buffer Amplifier Modules
The AV7703 features the latest HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) components, which consist of matched precision discrete selected circuit elements on a compact sub-board, instead of conventional op-amp integrated circuits, along with ultra wide-band response (100kHz, -3dB) for a wide-open soundstage with refined detail reproduction.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, the AV7703 features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AV7703 is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AV7703 features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
The video processor also has the ability to transcode and up-convert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
The AV7703 features 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and 3 HDMI outputs - 2 for the main zone, and 1 for the 2nd zone.
Built-In Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AV7703 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna RF transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services, thousands of Internet radio stations, or from your local drives such as NAS. With Apple's AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
Wide Array of Music Streaming Services
The HEOS app will open the gate to multiple steaming services to play on your AVR or any other connected HEOS devices for endless fun! Those services include Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud Tidal, Rhapsody, Deezer. You can also stream music contents using the HEOS app from your phone, USB stick, or local drives such as NAS connected to the same network. Favorites and playlist functions are also supported.
HEOS 3 Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
The HEOS 3 produces room-filling sound from its compact and stylish form factor. Enjoy streaming music from the Cloud or local files using the intuitive HEOS app for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire Devices. Within the stylish ported enclosure are dual Class D digital amplifiers and dual full-range precision drivers. Sound is optimized via a suite of precision DSP acoustical processing algorithms that originated in the recording studio.
This compact yet fully featured wireless stereo speaker system plays your favorite music from a range of streaming services, from your smartphone or tablet, and from USB drives too. Ideal for smaller spaces such as bedrooms, offices, dens, kitchens, and dorm rooms.
The groove starter, lay it down or stand it up. You can put one virtually anywhere! All HEOS speakers utilize Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream music with High Resolution Audio Support.
- Plays high resolution music
- Bluetooth integrated
- Compact form factor produces amazing wide range high fidelity sound
- Impressive volume output from such a small enclosure
- Can be positioned horizontally or vertically
- FREE HEOS app
- Use 2 HEOS 3 speakers for stereo, perfectly synchronized
- Stream from your favorite music service such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, Tidal, iHeartRadio, and SoundCloud
- Stream music stored locally on your iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire smartphone or tablet
- A USB jack and auxiliary 3.5mm analog input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players with perfect synchronization
- Stream music from devices on your home network such as NAS drives and PC and Mac computers
- Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards)
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity
Multi-Room SoundEvery room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
Apps & Streaming Services
Cloud music, streaming music, and your personal library - all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
Amazing Sound Quality
It's no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
Easy Set Up
It's amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It's really that simple.
AV7703 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Pre-Amplifier with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Input sensitivity: 200mV
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz -- +1, -3dB (direct mode)
- S/N: 105dB (IHF - A weighted, Direct mode)
- Distortion: 0.005% (20Hz - 20kHz) (Direct mode)
- Rated output: 1.2V - 2.4V
- D/A output
- Rated ouput: 2V (at 0dB playback)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, at 0dB)
- S/N - 102dB
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Digital input
- Format: Digital audio interface
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV
- RIAA deviation: ±1dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
- S/N: 74dB (A weight, with 5mV input)
- Distortion fodder: 0.03% (1kHz, 3V)
Standard Video Connectors:
- Input/output level and impedance: 1 Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 10MHz - 0, -3dB
- Reception frequency range
- AM: 530kHz - 1710kHz
- FM: 87.5mHz - 107.9MH
- S/N ratio (IHF-A)
- Mono: 78dB
- Stereo: 68dB
- HD: 85dB
- HD: 85dB
- Distortion (1kHz)
- Mono: 0.1%
- Stereo: 0.2%
- HD: 0.02%
- HD: 0.02%
- Network type (wireless LAN standard)
- Conforming to IEEE 801.11 a/b/g/n
- WEP 64-bit, WEP 128-bit
- WPA/WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP)
- Communication system
- Bluetooth specification version 3.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Transmission power
- Bluetooth specification power class 1
- Maximum communication range
- Approximately 98.4 feet in line of sight
- Used frequency range
- Modulation scheme
- FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Supported profiles
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) 1.2
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) 1.5
- Corresponding codec
- Transmission range (A2DP):
- 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Power supply
- AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption
- Power consumption in standby mode
- Power consumption in CEC standby mode
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 9 3/4" x 17 3/8" x 16 1/4"
- 23 lbs.
HEOS 3 Series 2
- Amplifier: Dual Class D digital amplifiers
- Speakers: Dual driver speaker system with two precision full range drivers in a ported enclosure. Each driver is powered by a dedicated Class D digital amplifier
- Wireless connectivity: Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards)
- Wired connectivity: Single RJ-45 jack for connection to wired Ethernet
- Music services supported: Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, Tidal, iHeartRadio, and SoundCloud
- Music stored on phone/tablet: iTunes music stored locally on your iOS device or music files on your Android or Kindle Fire device
- NAS (Network Attached Storage): Play from your home network - DLNA compliant
- USB storage: Connected to the HEOS 3 or other HEOS player
- Aux Input: Analog source connected to the HEOS 3 or other HEOS player
- Music downloads: DRM-free downloads from almost any service*
- Internet radio supported: Streaming AAC, MP3, WMA (via the TuneInservice)
- Album art supported: JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF picture formats
*Subject to audio format support
- WMA: Up to and including 192kbps
- AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps
- ALAC: Up to and including 24-bit/96kHz
- WAV and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz.
- Bluetooth supported: Play on one speaker or add other HEOS speakers in party mode
- Power supply: AC 100~240V, AC 50~60Hz, auto-switching power adapter
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Operating temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.63" x 5.12" x 6.48"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AV7703 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Pre-Amplifier with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Remote control
- AM/FM antennas
- Wi-Fi antennas
- Wire labels
- Audyssey microphone
- Cardboard microphone stand
- AC cord
- HEOS 3 Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
- Power supply
- 3.5mm setup cable
- Ethernet cable