It's time to take your movie nights and music sessions to the next level with Polk's TSi500 High Performance Tower Speakers. This pair of floorstanding speakers are the top of Polk's TSi line, boasting a whopping four 6.5" mid/woofers that produce a breathtaking, powerful sound, with the warmth and clarity intended on each recorded track. Imagine being surrounded in the soundstage of your favorite artist, as if you were there from the start, and you'll have a good idea of how Polk's speakers thrive.
Polk TSi500 Speakers Features:
- Listen to a realistic and wide sound that takes you back to the recording studio
- Blow the roof off with intensely high volumes and crystal clarity
- Built with high-quality materials and given a beautiful gloss black finish
- These speakers come as a pair for a full stereo sound experience
Here is a floorstanding tower loudspeaker. It is quite tall and stylishly narrow. It is fairly heavy; built of braced MDF with a beautiful furniture finish. Its transducer components are designed and engineered in the same way as those of speakers costing twice or even three times as much as this modest loudspeaker. And its performance is such that if you close your eyes while listening to your favorite audio, you will be convinced... that you got a great freaking deal. Four small drivers working in conjunction with the specially designed narrow baffle geometry deliver more sound from more driver area than larger speakers, with a wide, realistic image and smooth full range dynamics thanks to a flared-port bass vent.
Polk Audio TSi500 Tower Features:
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry (taking up less than one square foot of floor space), for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with the Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to the critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker’s overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design results in sound that’s spacious and clear, warm and realistic, when combined with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifer or receiver.
- The high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components, like mylar bypass capacitors, to extend response in the higher, more detail-oriented frequencies.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
- Fat stabilizer feet on TSi Series floorstanding models make a solid stand on both carpet and hard wood floors, with the stability and efficiency to deliver more precise bass response and superior imaging.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Polk Audio TSi500 Tower Specifications:
- Amplifier (220V Availability): No
- Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Cabinet Dimensions (Depth): 14-3/4 (37.47cm)"
- Cabinet Dimensions (Height): 44-3/8 (37.47cm)"
- Cabinet Dimensions (Width): 8-1/4 (37.47cm)"
- Mid/Woofer Diameter: 6-1/2 (16.51cm)"
- Mid/Woofer Quantity: 4
- Mid/Woofer Type: Bi-laminate organic fiber cone
- Tweeter Diameter: 1 (2.54cm)"
- Tweeter Quantity: 1
- Tweeter Type: Silk Dome Dynamic Balance
- Electrical Efficiency: 91dB
- Electrical Inputs: Dual 5-way binding posts
- Electrical Lower -3dB Limit: 38Hz
- Electrical Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Electrical Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-275 watts per channel
- Electrical Total Frequency Response: 28Hz-25kHz
- Electrical Upper -3dB Limit: 24kHz
- Warranty: 5 years
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- 2x TSi500 speakers
*Note: Speaker wire sold separately. Check out our selection of cables here!