Questions? We're here to help.
This product has been selected as one of The Best TVs of 2021. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
- Display Type: OLED
- Display Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160)
- Wide Viewing Angle: Yes
- Dimming Technology: Pixel Level Dimming
- Picture Processor: α9 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz Native
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision®, HDR10, HLG)
- G-SYNC Compatible: Yes
- FreeSync: Yes (May not be available at the time of purchase of this product)
- VRR (Variable Refresh Rate): Yes
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode): Yes
- Response Time: >1 ms
- HGiG: Yes
- LG ThinQ AI: Yes
- Google: Google Assistant Built-In
- "Works with" Google Assistant
- Alexa Alexa: Built-In "Works with" Alexa
- Apple Apple Airplay2, Apple Homekit
- Intelligent Voice Recognition: Yes
- Home Dashboard: Yes
- AI Picture Pro / AI Picture AI Picture Pro
- Auto Genre Selection Yes (SDR/HDR/Dolby HDR)
- Operating System: webOS
- Magic Remote Control: Yes (Point, Click, Scroll, Voice)
- Universal Remote Control: Yes (Auto Device Detection)
- LG Channels: Yes
- LG Content Store (App Store): Yes
- Full Web Browser: Yes
- Gallery Mode: Yes
- Sports Alert: Yes
- Speaker System: 2.2 Channel
- Output Power: 40W (20W Woofer)
- Speaker Direction: Front Firing (Reflector)
- AI Sound Pro / AI Sound AI Sound Pro
- Dolby Atmos: Yes
- WiSA Ready: Yes (Separate Dongle Purchase Required)
- Surround Mode: OLED Surround
- Audio Codec: AC4, AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3, PCM, WMA, apt-X (refer to manual)
- Bluetooth Surround Ready: Yes
- LG Sound Sync: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Standard Wi-Fi Certified 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Support Version 5.0
- IP Control: Yes
- HDMI-CEC (Simplink): Yes
- TV Tuner: ATSC, Clear QAM
- Smart Phone Connectivity: Yes
- HDMI Input (HDCP 2.2): 1 (rear) / 3 (side)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel: (ARC) eARC (HDMI 2)
- USB Ports (v 2.0): 2 (rear) / 1 (side)
- RF Connection Input (Antenna/Cable): 1 (rear)
- Composite Input (AV): 1 (rear, Gender)
- Ethernet Input: 1 (rear)
- RS-232C Input (Mini Jack): 1 (rear)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical): 1 (rear)
- Headphone Out 1: (rear)
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: Under 0.5W
- TV Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD) 57" x 33.9" x 9.9"
- TV Dimensions without Stand (WxHxD) 57" x 32.7" x 1.8"
- Stand Width 39.3"
- TV Weight with Stand 71.9 lbs
- TV Weight without Stand 52.9 lbs
- VESA Mounting (W x H) 300 x 200mm
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Remote battery
- Power cable
- Quick Start Guide
Customer Reviews for LG OLED65CXP 65" OLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
I dont have any serious complaints but I do think the Menus UI needs to be redesigned a bit. There are picture settings spread across 5 seperated tabs and some have menus inside of menus. Why not combine them LG? Its very annoying if you just want to do something as simple as turn on power savings mode or turn on/off anti burn in features for certain content. Im glad to see the HUGE selection of user customizable settings but LG, you need to have a human being go through the menus not just keep adding tabs with 1-2 options each.
I leave my TV on highest brightness most of the time im watching and have not seen any signs of burn in yet. I did turn on the 2 features LG includes (were off by default for some reason) which are "Screen Shift" and "Logo Luminance Adjustment". Also I occasionally manually run the built in Pixel Refresher as its not clear if/when the TV runs it automatically.
The remote is really cool with having both the option to use it as a mouse like cursor or just regular clicks, which can make going through menus much faster. The built in speakers were better than I expected too. This is in part because of the way the stand works. The front bezel you see is actually helping to reflect the sound to you.
So overall I would recommend this TV if you can find it on sale because it was recently replaced by the 2021 C1 model for the same MSRP. Be careful when reading the model numbers as LG usually only changes 1 number or letter between them, making it easy to buy the wrong one.
Clear pic easy to navigate setting, just the best TV I’ve owned!!!
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
How many HDMI ports are there ?and do they support HDMI 2.0?
HDLP compatible ?
HDMI Input (HDCP 2.2): 1 (rear) / 3 (side)
HDMI Audio Return Channel: (ARC) eARC (HDMI 2)
HDR (High Dynamic Range): Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG)