LG OLED65C8P 65" OLED TV Overview
Designed with truly modern TV technology, the LG OLED65C8P 65" OLED TV offers cinema-quality visuals in the comfort of your own home theater. Featuring 4K Ultra HD and the a9 Intelligent Processor, this OLED TV offers over 8 million pixels, each with vivid colors and sharp contrast for an incredible viewing experience. The ULTRA Luminance Pro and built-in pixel dimming system ensures that the brightness and contrast levels adapt to each individual scene, resulting in video quality that is lifelike and realistic. Dolby Atmos audio technology ensures this OLED television is compatible with virtually any surround sound system, so you'll feel like you are right in the middle of the on-screen action. AI ThinQ technology allows you to connect a wide variety of devices to your OLED screen, so you can enjoy any media with pristine video quality. You can also connect your smart phone and use it as a remote or control the television with voice commands.
- Diagonal class: 65"
- Diagonal size: 64.5"
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160): Yes
- Processor: a9 Intelligent Processor
- 4K Cinema HDR: Yes
- HDR Format Support: Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR by Technicolor, HDR10, HLG
- Infinite Contrast: Yes
- Pixel level dimming: Yes
- Ultra Luminance: Pro
- Intense color: Yes
- Billion rich colors: Yes (10-bit)
- True Color Accuracy: Pro
- Wide viewing angle: Yes
- 4K upscaler: Yes
- LG AI ThinQ: Yes
- Google Assistant: Yes
- Google Home compatible: Yes
- Amazon Alexa compatible: Yes
- Intelligent voice recognition: Yes
- Universal control capability: Yes
- Gallery mode: Yes
- LG content store (app store): Yes
- Full Web browser: Yes
- Channel Plus: Yes
- Screen share
- Content share
- Speaker system: 2.2 channel
- Output power: 40W
- Dolby Atmos
- DTS Decoder: DTS-HD
- Bluetooth audio playback
- LG sound sync
- Wi-Fi built-in: 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Yes (4.2)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- IP control
- Simplink (HDMI CEC)
- Tuner: ATSC, Clear QAM
- HDMI v 2.0: 4 (1 rear, 3 side)
- Audio Return Channel support (via HDMI): Yes (HDMI 2)
- USB v 2.0: 3 (1 rear, 2 side)
- RF In (antenna/cable): 1 (rear)
- Composite In: 1 (rear)
- Ethernet: 1 (rear)
- Digital audio out (optical): 1 (rear)
- RS232C (mini jack): 1 (rear)
- VESA: 300 x 200
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Without stand: 57" x 32.7" x 1.8"
- With stand: 57" x 34.7" x 9.1"
- Without stand: 46.3 lbs.
- With stand: 56 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- OLED65C8P 65" OLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
- Magic Remote Control
- Remote control battery
- User manual
- Power cable
Customer Reviews for LG OLED65C8P 65" OLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
First setback was after a few weeks of viewing, I noticed a black line across my screen. This wasn't a bar but like one scanline thick.Their troubleshooting tips on what to do suggested I change cables in and out and reset the TV and go to my cable company and get another box to switch out. Technical help was lacking when I requested help.
I called the vendor where I bought the set and missed their "within 30 day" return policy by a couple of days and had to bring my complaint to LG.
To LG's credit, I was contacted within a few days of my online request for help and a service person set up an appointment. I was called a day later and told by the technician that a new screen was being sent to the local service person.
I'm still waiting to hear from him. It's been about two weeks now.
Very nice picture, the sound system could be better, I have the C8PUA model.