- Projection System
- Display Type: DLP
- Native Resolution: 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Upscaling/Super Resolution: Yes
- Projection size (Screen Size): 40" - 300"
- Projection Image
- 150" @ 14 - 22.6 ft
- 100" @ 9.5 - 15 ft
- 40" @ 3.6 - 5.9 ft
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/Original/Full Wide/4:3/Vertical Zoom
- Optical Zoom: x1.6
- Iris: Yes (BrightRoom/Medium/Darkroom/User)
- Adaptive Contrast: Yes (High/Medium/Low/Off)
- Lens Shift: Vert±60% Horiz±24%
- Focus (Auto/Manual): Manual
- Throw Ratio: 1.3 ` 2.08
- Projection Offset: 0% (+110% - -110%)
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): Up to 2000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1
- Light Source: Hybrid (Laser + LED)
- Light Source Life: Up to 20,000 hours
- Noise (Eco/Normal/High brightness): 26/27/28dB(A)
- HDCP: HDCP2.3
- Trumotion: Yes (up to 4096x2160)
- HDR: HDR10, HLG
- Digital Keystone Correction: Edge Adjustment (4/9/15 Point Warping)
- LG Smart TV
- Premium content providers: Netflix, YouTube, Disney+, Prime Video, Apple TV
- Magic Remote: Yes
- App Store: Yes
- Web Browser: Yes
- Voice Recognition Built-in: LG ThinQ
- Bluetooth (with speaker): Yes
- Screen Share/Screen Mirroring (with Miracast supporting device): Yes
- Appel AirPlay 2: Yes
- Bluetooth Sound Out: Yes
- Built-in Speakers: 10W (5W+5W Stereo)
- Bluetooth AV Sync Adjustment: Yes
- Dolby Atmos compatible: Yes (Pass Through)
- Audio out: S/PDIF 1 (Optical)
- HDMI: 3 (HDMI2.1:1EA/HDMI2.0:EA), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel), up to 24Gbps (input) / 4:4:4/RGB 10 bit (output)
- USB Type A: 2 (USB2.0)
- RJ45: 1
- HID (Keyboard/Mouse/GamePad Connection Thru USB): Yes
- IP Control: Yes
- Power Supply (Voltage/Hz): Adapter 210W (100V - 240V @ 50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 210W
- Standby Mode: <0.5W
- Product (W x H x D): 10.2" x 4.8" x 15.3"
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 9.9" x 19.8"
- Weight: 14.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 19.2 lbs
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- HU710PW Projector
- Magic Remote Control (Backlit, Battery included)
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
Customer Reviews for LG HU710PW CineBeam 4K UHD Hybrid Home Cinema Projector
Let’s hope that it lasts for awhile, not like the Optoma laser projector that I had, where the mirror shows dead pixels when the warranty expired!
Can’t wait to buy some of the LG UST projectors in the future!
1 Blacks levels are mediocre at best.
2) in a ceiling mount configuration, it produces considerable light leak from the lens that contaminates the ceiling with light streaks. I had to 3D print a shield to fit on the front of the lens to fix this.
3) The HDR algorithm is poor and produces very murky dark areas in the HDR image.
4) If you use the Iris to help reduce black levels, it biases the image toward blue. The more you close it, the worse it gets.
5) It almost feels like LG has already abandoned this product as there has not been a software update since release and it clearly needs one.