- Display Type: Real 8K NanoCell Display
- Display Resolution: 8K Ultra HD (7,680 x 4,320)
- Wide Viewing Angle: Yes (IPS Technology)
- Backlight Type: Slim Direct
- Backlight Dimming Technology: Full Array Dimming Pro
- Picture Processor: α9 Gen 3 AI Processor 8K
- Refresh Rate: TruMotion 240 (Native 120Hz)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision®, HDR10, HLG), Dolby Vision IQ, HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping
- Contrast: Advanced Contrast Enhancer, Face Enhancing, Ultra Luminance Pro, Clarity Quad Step Noise Reduction. Frequency
- Based Sharpness Enhancer
- Color: Nano Color Pro, Billion Rich Colors, Advanced Color Enhancer, True Color Accuracy Pro
- Resolution Upscaler: AI 8K Upscaling
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode): Yes
- HGiG: Yes
- LG ThinQ AI: Yes
- Google: Google Assistant Built-In, "Works with" Google Assistant
- Alexa: Alexa Built-In "Works with" Alexa
- Apple: Apple Airplay2, Apple Homekit
- Intelligent Voice Recognition: Yes
- Home Dashboard: Yes
- Auto Genre Selection: Yes (SDR/HDR/Dolby HDR)
- Operating System: webOS
- Hands-Free Voice Control: Yes
- Magic Remote Control: Yes (Point, Click, Scroll, Voice)
- Universal Remote Control: Yes (Auto Device Detection)
- LG Channels: Yes
- LG Content Store (App Store): Yes
- Full Web Browser: Yes
- Gallery Mode: Yes
- Sports Alert: Yes
- Speaker System: 4.2 Channel
- Output Power: 60W (20W Woofer)
- Speaker Direction: Down Firing
- Dolby Atmos: Yes
- WiSA Ready: Yes (Separate Dongle Purchase Required)
- Surround Mode: Ultra Surround
- Audio Codec: AC4, AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3, PCM, WMA, apt-X (Refer to manual)
- Bluetooth Sound Ready: Yes
- LG Sound Sync: Yes
- Wi-Fi Standard: Wi-Fi Certified 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Support Version 5.0
- IP Control: Yes
- HDMI-CEC (Simplink): Yes
- TV Tuner: ATSC, Clear QAM
- Smart Phone Connectivity: Yes
- HDMI Input (HDCP 2.2): 4 (rear)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC): eARC (HDMI 2)
- USB Ports (v 2.0): 3 (side)
- RF Connection Input (Antenna/Cable): 1 (rear)
- Composite Input (AV): 1 (rear, Gender)
- Ethernet Input: 1 (rear)
- RS-232C Input (Mini Jack): 1 (rear)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical): 1 (rear)
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: Under 0.5W
- TV Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD): 57.2" x 35.3" x 11.2"
- TV Dimensions without Stand (WxHxD): 57.2" x 33" x 2.2"
- Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD): 63" x 38.2" x 7.5"
- Stand Width: 51.8"
- TV Weight with Stand: 70.8 lbs
- TV Weight without Stand: 69.9 lbs
- Packaging Weight: 84.9 lbs
- VESA Mounting (W x H): 400 x 400
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- NanoCell TV
- Magic Remote
- Batteries for Remote
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Customer Reviews for LG 65NANO99UNA 65" 8K Nano UHD ThinQ AI LED TV with A9 Gen 3 Intelligent Processor
Only thing to Add is Ramdom playback in video and photo mode. Add this feature as an update.
- Absolutely stunning videos and pictures. Granded, no one in our area or online doing an 8k streaming / video service.. the HD/UHD/4k videos seems to provide a better experience.
- Upscaling seems providing much nicer experience.
- in-built apps which lets you stream from your favorite content providers. So far I have used Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Apple TV.
- multiple ways of connecting to external input / output devices, I don't think anyone will run out of connectivity ports. (except see below in cons)
Pretty good audio even without soundbar or home audio systems. But I like the audio from my sound bar, so I am using that.
- Connecting to the TV as a monitor was a breeze. But setting into to get the full screen scaling required to go into advanced settings of the TV.
- running smart home voice commands was easy, since it came with "Alexa" (and there is "ok google" for google users.
- The "LG ThinQ" mobile app gives added remote functionality.
> IR blaster doesn't seems working for me. I am trying to configure the IR blaster with my sound bar, which the make and model are in the list, still not functioning.. so I end up using two remotes to operate this TV.
> There is a very small lag between I/O (especially the mouse) when using as a computer monitor.
> (follow up from pros above) The audio out combination does not me option to mix bluetooth and optical out. This way, I could have switched from soundbar to my bluetooth headset when everyone else is sleeping... but I have to go to advanced settings in the TV to change audio out mode everytime.