LG EC9300 Series 1080p Smart 3D Curved OLED TV With WiFi/webOS 2.0
With easy access to limitless entertainment – from movies, TV, games, videos and TV apps – LG’s Internet ready, Smart TVs make entertaining the family easier than ever before. And, with deeper, richer colors and stunning contrast, LG OLED is unlike any technology you've ever seen, and it delivers a picture that exceeds your wildest imagination.
LG EC9300 Features:
- Curved OLED
- Infinite Contrast
- 4 Color Pixel Technology
- LG Smart TV powered by webOS
- Energy Star Qualified
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
LG EC9300 Highlights:
Impressing the Industry’s Toughest Critics
- The reviews for LG OLED TVs keep coming in, and their message is clear: OLED technology is transforming the TV experience. With their true-to-life color richness and room-enhancing ultra-thin silhouette, LG OLED TVs are winning accolades from the most respected tech editors.
Beautiful From Every Angle
- LG OLED and Ultra HD TVs are standouts long before you turn them on. Their look is sleek. Elegant. As impressive as their brilliant picture quality.
- The stunning design of LG OLED TV is only 0.17" thick at its thinnest point. Picture quality is spectacular, with Infinite Contrast that ranges from the most blazing whites to the deepest blacks. And, LG's exclusive 4 Color Pixel technology delivers bright, vibrant colors .
- OLED self-lighting pixels are able to switch on and off individually, offering the first infinite contrast ratio. Contrast ratio measures the range from the brightest whites on the screen to the darkest blacks. These deep blacks seem to melt away, for a greater sense of realism and depth on all content. Higher is better, and infinite has been impossible… until now.
4 Color Pixel
- LG’s 4 Color Pixel technology adds a white sub-pixel to the conventional three colors (red, green and blue) that enhances both color range and accuracy. This considerably improves the OLED pixels’ ability to express realistic colors and represents a giant step ahead of conventional RGB displays. The 4 Color Pixel is LG’s exclusive innovation for the next-generation OLED TV.
- LG's remarkably thin OLED TV opens up a whole new possibility of style and design with a depth of only 0.17" at its thinnest point, the same thickness as a pencil. The brilliant technology of OLED enables a simpler internal structure than conventional displays: With just two layers, the LG OLED TV is unbelievably lightweight and wafer-thin.
- We've made our OLED TVs even more dramatic, with a gracefully curved screen. It fills your field of vision like no flat screen can, for a thrilling, immersive viewing experience that still delivers a wide viewing angle.
- Change the channel, open an app or find something new with a wave of your hand, the scroll of a wheel, or use LG's unique Voice Mate with natural speech recognition. And now you can control your compatible Blu-ray player, home theater system, set-top-box and sound bar with just one remote. Spend less time navigating and searching for remotes and more time enjoying your entertainment. Disclaimer: *AN-MR500 available on select models
SMART TV IS FUN AT LAST
- LG’s webOS user interface takes all the guesswork out of Smart TV...and only LG has it. Setting up your TV is a cinch, with Bean Bird guiding you every step of the way. Once you’re connected, selecting your favorite movies and entertainment couldn’t be easier. The webOS home screen is clear, colorful and intuitive. And with the Magic Remote, you’re just a click away from choosing your favorite apps. *Internet connection and certain subscriptions required and sold separately. Content and services vary by product and are subject to change without notice.
- LG gives you multiple ways to share those vacation photos, that family video or your favorite song on your TV, from a compatible device like a smartphone or tablet. Whether you link devices via your home network or send content directly from your laptop over WiDi, LG makes it easy for you to share what you like up on the big screen for friends and family to enjoy. Disclaimer: *Internet subscription required and sold separately
- Say goodbye to multiple remote controls. Your LG Magic Remote can control your compatible Blu-ray player, home theater system, set-top box and sound bar, so you don't have to search for a different remote for each piece of your equipment.
- LG Recommendations makes it easy to find programming suited to your individual tastes. Enter information about the programs you like and LG Recommendations will suggest appropriate titles. As you select more programs, the recommendations become even better-tailored to you. Want to know what others are watching? You can also find what's popular, what's trending and what your friends suggest
LG Cinema 3D
- LG Cinema 3D brings a theater-quality movie experience into your living room. Multiple pairs of our lightweight, battery-free glasses are always included, so the fun is easy to share. All Cinema 3D TVs combine spectacular HD picture quality with thrilling 3D effects for movies, video games and more. Plus, LG Cinema 3D can also convert your 2D content to 3D! Disclaimer: For a small percentage of the population, the viewing of stereoscopic 3D video technology may cause discomfort such as headaches, dizziness or nausea. If you experience any symptoms, discontinue using the 3D functionality and contact your health care provider.
Cinema 3D Glasses
- LG Cinema 3D glasses are lightweight, flicker-free and do not require batteries, just like the ones at the theater. They're also inexpensive, so it's easy to share the 3D experience with friends and family.
- The Dual Play* feature on select LG Cinema 3D TVs allows two players to enjoy head-to-head gaming on one television without the compromise of a split screen. Two players can now compete against one another independently and catch the action across the full screen at the same time. *Requires special Dual Play AG-F400DP glasses, sold separately.
2D to 3D Conversion
- Ever wish that your favorite movie or TV show was in 3D? Now it can be, with LG’s 2D-to-3D conversion setting that adds a new dimension to ordinary video.
GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
- The LG 55EC9300 has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification. GREENGUARD Certified products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage.
ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
- Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR certified televisions are on average, over 25 percent more energy efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: sleep, idle and on.
LG EC9300 Specifications:
- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 55” Class (54.6” diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Display Type: OLED
- Triple XD Engine: Yes
- Resolution Upscaler: Yes
- Tru Color Generator: Yes
- Smart Picture Mode: Yes
- Picture Mode: 8 Modes
- Aspect Ratio; 8 Modes
- Just Scan (1:1 Pixel Matching): HDMI, Component, RF:0% OverScan 1080i, 1080p, 720p
- Real Cinema 24p (2:2 pull down): Yes
- Picture Wizard III: Yes
- Premium Content: Yes
- Full Web Browser: Yes
- Skype Ready: Yes (Camera AN-VC500 required and sold separately. Skype subscription required.)
- Magic Remote Control: Yes
- Natural Voice Recognition: Yes
- Universal Control Capability: Yes
- Launcher Bar: Yes
- Games: Yes
- Easy Setup: Yes
- Recent/Multitasking: Yes
- LivePlus: Yes
- Live Menu: Yes
- LG Content Store: Yes
- Media Share: Yes
- Remote App: Yes
- Network File Browser: Yes
- YouTube Send-to-TV: Yes
- Screen Share: Yes
- MHL (Mobile HD Link): Yes
- Miracast: Yes
- WiDi: Yes
- 3D Type: FPR (Passive)
- 3D to 2D/2D to 3D: Yes
- 3D Depth Control: Yes
- 3D Viewpoint Control: 20 Levels
- 3D Image Correction: Yes
- Speaker System: 2 Channel
- Audio Output Power (Watts – THD 10%): 40W
- Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP): Yes
- Dolby Digital Decoder: Yes
- DTS Decoder: Yes
- Sound System: ULTRA Surround
- Sound Mode: 6 Modes
- Clear Voice II: Yes
- Sound Optimizer: 3 Modes
- Optical Sound Sync: Yes
- Wireless Sound Sync: Yes
- Smart Sound Mode: Yes
- WiFi Built-in: Yes
- WiFi Direct: Yes
- SIMPLINK (HDMI CEC): Yes
- USB: Yes
- Video: DivX HD
- Photo: JPEG, JPS, MPO
- Audio: AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MPEG, MP3, PCM, DTS
- RF In (Antenna/Cable): 1 (Rear)
- Component Video In (Y, Pb, Pr + Audio): 1 (Rear)
- Composite In (AV): 1 (Rear)
- HDMI: 4 (3 Side. 1 Rear)
- USB 2.0 In: 3 (Side)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1 (Rear)
- LAN: 1 (Rear)
- RS-232: 1 (Side)
- Remote Control: Magic Remote
- 3D Glasses: F314 (Clip 2EA, F310 2EA)
- Wall Mounting Bracket: Wall Mount OSW100 required and sold separately
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby Mode: 0.3W
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- UPC: 719192594388