The Klipsch XR8i is
the first hybrid in-ear monitor that uses an acoustic carrier and single nozzle,
to decrease both distortion and the need for extra electrical components. It
also employs Klipsch’s patented oval ear tips to help deliver supreme comfort,
better bass response and noise isolation. And with the built-in downward-firing subwoofer, you can expect to catch every low note that you might have missed for years.
Combining the thundering, rich bass of R6i’s custom 6.5mm dual magnet dynamic driver with the exceptional tonal balance and high frequency definition of the KG-723 balanced armature, the Klipsch XR8i Hybrid In-Ear Headphones deliver sound only paralleled by a home theater. Built with a true downward-firing subwoofer, the XR8i makes no compromises.
In a league of their own, the Klipsch Reference XR8i Hybrid in-ear headphones include dual driver components.
The KG-723 balanced armature tweeter provides a flat frequency response and great bandwidth. Known for fantastic vocal clarity and good high frequency response, this armature drives the trademark Klipsch Reference sound signature.
Dynamic and versatile, KG-065 is a 2014 ground-up rebuild of the Klipsch Image S4i dynamic driver platform. Smaller than the award winning 8.4mm driver in its predecessor, the KG-065 delivers 3-4 dB more low frequency response and is 23% smaller than the outgoing and incredibly popular S4i driver package.
Klipsch XR8i Reference Hybrid In-Ear Headphones Features:
COMFORT-FIT ANGLED NOZZLE
- Upward angle and inward tilt create a seamless entry into the ear canal.
HIGH-CLARITY BALANCED ARMATURE
- Tuned for midrange and high frequency extension.
DIE-CAST ZINC HOUSING
- Highly durable and high-quality, using physical vapor deposition to create a gunmetal finish.
- A true downward-firing subwoofer recreates life-like bass and uses AcuPass technology.
PATENTED OVAL EAR TIPS
- Soft, flexible oval ear tips naturally fit the contours of the ear canal for comfortable, long-term wear and create a perfect acoustic seal for superior noise isolation.
ADVANCED THREE-BUTTON MIC AND REMOTE
- Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
- Available in black finish, each comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty.
Klipsch XR8i Reference Hybrid In-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- STYLE: In-Ear
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz-20kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 110dB
- IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms
- DRIVER DESIGN: KG-2365 AcuPass(R) Two-Way Hybrid
- DRIVER COMPONENTS: KG-723 Balanced Armature Tweeter, KG-065 Dynamic Woofer
- NOISE ISOLATION: -26dB
- MIC/REMOTE: mic+3-button remote
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 5 mm
- WEIGHT: 25 grams
- COLORS: Black