With a milled aluminum chassis less than 6mm in diameter, the X12i is one of the smallest headphones on the planet. Aided by the use of aluminum, not only is the X12i incredibly durable, but it also becomes unnoticeable during wear due to its diminutive weight.
Klipsch X12i Reference In-Ear Headphones Features:
MILLED ALUMINUM HOUSING
- Incredibly light and strong, aluminum maximizes durability and decreases wall thickness.
AUDIOPHILE BALANCED ARMATURE
- The smallest, highest performing single-driver in the Klipsch lineup.
SO COMFORTABLE IT'S PATENTED
- Incredible comfort through oval ear tips and a tiny housing
- The lightest headphone we make weighing a mere total of 15 grams.
PATENTED OVAL EAR TIPS
- Soft, flexible oval ear tips naturally fit the contours of the ear canal for comfortable, long-term wear and create a perfect acoustic seal for superior noise isolation.
ADVANCED THREE-BUTTON MIC AND REMOTE
- Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
- Available in black finish, each comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty.
Klipsch X12i Reference In-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- STYLE: In-Ear
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5Hz-19kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 110dB
- IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms
- DRIVER DESIGN: Full range balanced armature
- DRIVER COMPONENTS: KG-926 Balanced Armature
- NOISE ISOLATION: -26dB
- MIC/REMOTE: mic+3-button remote
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5 mm
- WEIGHT: 15 grams
- COLORS: Black