Questions? We're here to help.
Capture the Sonic Excitement of Low-Frequency Effects
The RW-5802-II In-Wall Subwoofer is certainly a force to be reckoned with. When combined with the Klipsch RSA-500 dedicated subwoofer amplifier, this hard-hitter perfectly anchors an architectural home theater or two-channel system.
- Dual active 8" Cerametallic woofers
- Sealed integrated enclosure for maximum installation flexibility
- Flat, paintable magnetic grille
- High power handling
Fitting standard 2” by 4” construction, the easy-to-install RW-5802 II can accommodate any new or existing structure with a minimum 0.5” dry wall surface. Because it features an MDF baffle with a reinforced composite sealed enclosure, this high-powered, passive module subwoofer provides guaranteed performance and minimizes sound transfer into adjacent rooms.
The RW-5802 II gets its deep-driving bass courtesy of dual 8-inch long-throw woofers. These exclusive drivers feature stiff, well-damped Cerametallic cones, a specially treated aluminum that has been anodized, or electrochemically transformed into ceramic on both outer surfaces. Second only to diamond in strength, this ceramic compound allows the woofers to move at high speeds without blurring the sound like conventional designs.
Designed to power the RW-5802 II, the RSA-500 amplifier will drive up to two subwoofer modules and delivers 300 watts into an 8-ohm load (one subwoofer module) and 500 watts into a 4-ohm load (two subwoofer modules). It also comes with rack ears for quick and easy installation.
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 140Hz +/- 4dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Low frequency driver: Dual 8" front-firing, Cerametallic cone, cast aluminum frame drivers
- Enclosure material: Sealed: MDF baffle, ABS shell
- Enclosure type: Sealed enclosure
- Hole dimension (H x W): 19" x 10"
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.8" x 11.8" x 3.7"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RW-5802-II In-Wall Subwoofer