Klipsch RSB-14 Reference Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Overview
Give your friends and family the home cinematic experience they deserve with the Klipsch RSP-14 Reference Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer. This powerful subwoofer combines four internal woofers to offer pounding bass with exceptional depth and clarity. Combine it with a full surround sound speaker system for a truly immersive home theater experience, making you feel like you're right inside the action on screen. The 4K Ultra HD video pass-through ensures superior sound for movies and TV shows, while the two horn loaded textile dome tweeters deliver crisp highs to accentuate dialogue and other subtle audio. For added flexibility when designing your custom surround sound system, you can mount this Bluetooth soundbar on the wall or place it anywhere in your media room. This sound system easily connects to your mobile devices via Bluetooth, allowing you to switch seamlessly from your favorite films and TV shows to music. Finally, the sleek design is sure to impress your eyes as much as your ears.
- 135W continuous at 0.5% total harmonic distortion (THD)
- 200W maximum short term peak power
- Virtual Surround Mode for an optimized, 3-dimensional surround sound effect for movies and music
- Bluetooth connection available to wirelessly connect speakers to mobile devices
- Subwoofer features a simple, minimalist design with 3.25" depth
- Ported enclosure offers thumping bass at high volumes
- 2 x 0.75" internal woofers offer exceptional clarity at any volume
- Easily connect subwoofer speaker to other speakers to create a full surround system
- 2 x 0.75" soft dome tweeters mated to dual 90 degree x 90 degree Tractix horns for crisp, clear mids and highs
- 3 x HDMI ports with optical digital sourcing
- Integrated Dolby Audio for an incredible listening experience
- Soundbar dimensions: 44" W x 3.25" H x 3.25" D; subwoofer dimensions: 16" W x 13.13" H x 7" D
- Soundbar weight: 10 lbs.; subwoofer weight: 24 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Electronics/5 Year Loudspeaker - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Speaker system: 2.1 system (2-way sound bar with 8" wireless subwoofer)
- Max acoustic output: 110dB
- High frequency drivers: 2 x 3/4" (19mm) soft dome tweeters mated to dual 90° x 90° Tractrix horns
- Midrange: 4 x 2.5" (63.5mm) fiber composite cone woofers
- Subwoofer: 8" (203.2mm) side-firing fiber composite cone
- Enclosure type
- (Bar): Ported
- (Sub): Ported
- System power
- 135 watts continuous @0.5% THD
- 200 watts short-term peak power
- Frequency response: 28Hz - 20kHz
- 3 x HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 compatibility
- Optical digital
- 3.5mm mini-plug (analog)
- Bluetooth 2.0 with apt-X audio decoding
- Wi-Fi (for DTS Play-Fi)
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 compatibility
- Wi-Fi (for DTS Play-Fi)
- Sound bar: 44" x 3.25" x 3.25"
- Subwoofer: 7" x 16" x 13.125"
- Finish: Black
- Voltage: 110/120 VAC
- Sound bar: 10 lbs.
- Subwoofer: 24 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RSB-14 Reference Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 1.5m HDMI cable
- One pair of rubber feet
- Wall mounting template
- Wireless remote control
- Two power supplies (one for sound bar, one for subwoofer)
Customer Reviews for Klipsch RSB-14 Reference Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (Black)
The Play-Fi app on my iphone works great! It easily paired with the soundbar and my wifi router. We have used the Play-Fi app to stream music from Amazon Prime and directly from music on our iphones. I am really looking forward to adding additional Play-Fi speakers for multi-room music and rear surround.
I have it connected to a Sony Bravia tv with a digital cable (our TV does not have the HDMI ARC). Programming our TV remote to control the soundbar volume was simple, and the soundbar does turn on/off automatically with the TV. The only negative I have found is not being able to see the volume level displayed anywhere when using the TV, but that is not a significant issue for us. When streaming music from the Play-Fi app, you can see the volume level in the app.
I would definitely recommend this system to someone looking for a high quality soundbar.
Regarding the app, terrible. Hard to understand and missing controll futures.
I very brand loyal to Klipsch and was not disappointed with this purchase. I am considering purchasing a pair RW-1 when I update my TV for surround.
Cons: No on screen volume or sub level indicator. Web-interface would be nice to update firmware. VESA complainant mounting would be a plus. I had to improvise for mount the soundbar under my TV without drilling holes in my wall.
Four Stars for the CONS, Sound is a Five!!