Built upon the same technology and power as Klipsch's RP-280F floorstanding speaker, but with an elevation channel integrated into the top of the speaker to reflect sound off the ceiling to deliver the overhead Dolby Atmos experience.
This hemisphere of sound creates the ultimate, lifelike home theater experience. Nothing even comes close.
TAKE YOUR MOVIES AND MUSIC TO NEW HEIGHTS
- Their proprietary speaker technologies are IDEAL for delivering the most immersive, impactful 360° Dolby Atmos listening experience. Controlled directivity and high-performance have been an integral part of Klipsch acoustic design principals for the better part of a century.
90x90 HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN
- Redesigned Tractrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER
- A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as Klipsch's flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
- Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
ALL NEW TRACTRIX PORT
- Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE
- Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- Frequency Response: 32-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 150W/600W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Crossover Frequency: 1750Hz
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Height: 43.06" (109.4 cm)
- Width: 10.55" (26.8 cm)
- Depth: 18.32" (46.5 cm)
- Weight: 62.5 lbs (28.35 kg)
- Built From: 2015