The Reference Premiere RP-260F floorstanding speaker takes your movies and music to the next level. Crisp highs and deep bass effortlessly fill a large room with lifelike sound. Your friends will be jealous - your neighbors will be pissed.
90x90 HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN
- Redesigned Tactrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER
- A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as Klipsch's flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
- Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
ALL NEW TRACTRIX PORT
- Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
MDF CABINET WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER BAFFLE FINISH
- Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE
- Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- Frequency Response: 34-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 97dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 125W/500W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1800Hz
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- HEIGHT: 36.6" (100.6 cm)
- WIDTH: 9.01" (22.9 cm)
- DEPTH: 17.65" (44.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: 49.5 lb (22.45 kg)
- Built From: 2015
A great choice. Unlike the center channel that carries speaking, these speakers carry the music and background sounds. This was a good combination with the 450 center speaker. The cherry wood looks very nice and is not red.