Consider These Expertly Selected Alternatives
Regular Price: $748.00
Save: $150.00 (20%)
Klipsch RP-250F Highlights
- Compact design, powerful audio performance
- Redesigned Tactrix Horn improves high-frequency sounds
- Compressed molded rubber construction creates clean and natural sound
- Linear Travel Suspension Tweeter minimizes sound distortion
- Spun copper Cerametallic woofers
provides durability and smooth, velvety sound
Beveled MDF Cabinet with brushed polymer veneer baffle offers sleek, sturdy design
- Removable magnetic grille for a sleek and streamlined look
- Product dimensions: 36.10” H x 7.87” W x 14.82” D
- Product weight: 37.6 lb.
- Warranty: 5 years
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Klipsch - Keeping the Neighbors up Since 1946
The RP-250F, the smallest tower speaker in Klipsch’s Reference Premiere line, is great for those with a small to medium space that expect high-quality construction, clear and natural sound, and an attractive design. With its advanced technology and great brand backing, this speaker is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Quality Customers Have Come to Expect
Klipsch has been known for its impeccable quality and the RP-250F takes standards to a new level. The Reference Premiere Series builds on the strong foundation set by its predecessor Reference line, offering improved technology and acoustics that will crush even the highest expectations.
Starting with one of the hallmarks of Klipsch, the Titanium Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter helps to decrease sound distortion for more detailed audio reproduction. Dual 5.25” cerametallic cone woofers are another of Klipsch’s standout features that provide excellent rigidity, while maintaining a lightweight construction allowing for minimal cone breakup and distortion. New to the Reference Premiere line are the Tractrix ports, which help to produce clean and powerful low frequency sounds with the most efficient air transfer from the cabinet.
Last, but certainly not least, is the redesigned Tractrix Horn that features a unique 90 x 90 square horn mouth to improve high-frequency sounds making them cleaner and crisper. Even the material itself has been upgraded for the RP-250F to molded silicone rubber to aid in creating the smoothest sound possible. All of these features come together to produce premium sound quality with lively highs and soulful lows, whether you are jamming to music or watching your favorite movie.
Pretty Package - Legendary Sound
With all that power and technology inside, Klipsch had to pull out all the stops to make the outside of the RP-250F match its internal components, and boy did they. The beveled MDF cabinet front baffle not only looks great with its polymer veneer finish, but serves to minimize diffraction and decrease high-frequency resonance and distortion. In case you want to transform your RP-250F, try attaching the strong and flexible magnetic grille for a whole new look.
Building the Perfect Home Theater
The Klipsch RP-250F is a great tower speaker for those just starting to build their home theater experience or for pros looking to add something new to their existing set up. A pair of RP-250Fs is all you need for a great system but they can be paired with the many other options from the Klipsch Wireless line to boost up the bass and get the party started.
Klipsch RP-250F Specifications
- Frequency Response: 35-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 125W/500W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1800Hz
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- HEIGHT: 36.10" (91.7 cm)
- WIDTH: 7.87" (20.0 cm)
- DEPTH: 14.82" (37.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: 37.6 lb (17.06 kg)
- Built From: 2015