Klipsch RP-250C Highlights
- Convenient and compact design
- Improved high-frequency sound with the redesigned Tractrix Horn
- Natural sound through compressed molded rubber construction
- Reduced sound distortion from the Linear Travel Suspension Tweeter
- Cerametallic woofers increase efficiency and minimize distortion
- MDF Cabinet has a brushed polymer veneer baffle finish
- Removable grille - strong and flexible
- Product dimensions: 6.81” H x 18.5” W x 9.96” D
- Product weight: 18.4 lb.
- Warranty: 5 years
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Klipsch = Legendary Sound
The Klipsch RP-250C Speaker is the most compact speaker in Klipsch’s Reference Premiere series; this powerful speaker is ideal for those who have a small space to set-up on and those that require a high-quality speaker that looks great. Delivering theater-quality sound and dialogue as part of you home entertainment system, the RP-250C is perfect for large or small rooms that need a boost.
Quality Speakers That Will Not Disappoint
Klipsch is well-known for using advanced audio technology like the Titanium Tweeter or the Hybrid Tractrix Horn, which produces a listening experience that will knock your socks off. The RP-250C fills out the sound in the room and makes a great addition to your home speaker system or on its own. Made with a Cerametallic Cone Woofer, this speaker has bass that won’t quit with deep low-frequency. The Reference Premiere line of speakers also have improved technology and acoustics that will meet and exceed all expectations.
Big Sound, Small Package
This small speaker has a lot of power for its size, the 1” Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter can make the high notes sound crisp and clear, while the dual 5.25” woofers will bang out every bass beat and mid-sound for a full sound that will be sure to please everyone in the room. This speaker also has a Tractrix horn, that allows for more efficient airflow through the cabinet, which results in more bass and less breakup. Need more power? Pair with the Klipsch RP-240S Surround Speakers for a complete home theater experience.
What Does the RP-250C Have Inside?
Beginning with Klipsch’s signature 1” Titanium LTS Tweeter that helps reduce or eliminate any distortion for a sound that is more detailed. The two 5.25” Cerametallic cone woofers are another hallmark feature of Klipsch speakers, which give support through its rigidity, while at the same time the lightweight design makes for little distortion or breakup. A brand new feature of the Reference Premiere line-up is the use of Tractrix ports, which increase the air transfer in the cabinet, making for a powerful yet clean low-frequency sound.
Finally, the high-frequency response and extension was improved by redesigning the Tractrix Horn, using a circular throat that is combined with the square horn mouth, resulting in enhanced dynamics and imaging. The RP-250C is equipped with a 90 x 90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn that has a compressed molded rubber construction, which reduces harshness of the sound while damping the high-frequency notes to improve the small details. When all of these features are combined it results in the cleanest, most natural sound on the market, making your music or even movies sound way better.
This is the ideal package for any space, big or small, with its beautiful finish it will fit right in. Klipsch has designed a speaker in which the powerful sound that comes from within matches its external looks. Not only does the gorgeous MDF cabinet with brushed polymer veneer baffle finish fit into any decor, but it also help to reduce diffraction and high-frequency distortion. Turn your speaker into a decorative piece, by attaching the strong, yet flexible grille, giving your space a whole new vibe.
Part of a Complete Home Theater System
The Klipsch RP-250C is a great start for those who are looking to build a home theater experience right in the home, from listening to music to watching you favorite TV shows and movies. Pair this center channel speaker with a couple of tower speakers from Klipsch or one of the other Reference Premiere speakers to get that surround sound you can find in the movie theater.
- Frequency response: 60-25kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 96dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Power handling (cont/peak): 100W/400W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover frequency: 1800Hz
- High frequency driver: 1" Titanium LTS tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix horn
- Low frequency driver: Dual 5.25" Cerametallic cone woofers
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.81" x 18.5" x 9.96"
- Weight: 18.4 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RP-250C Reference Premiere Center Channel Speaker