Klipsch RP-160M Highlights
- Superb high-quality sound – cerametallic cone woofer creates a dynamic sound range
- Clear and crisp sound from the Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Convenient Tractrix port provides efficient transfer of air for the cleanest low-frequency response
- Sleek look – the MDF cabinet has a brushed polymer veneer baffle finish
- Removable grills is not only strong, but flexible for increased durability
- Product dimensions – 16.67 x 8.81 x 12.86 inches
- Product weight - 19.9 pounds
- Warranty - 5 years
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Big Power in a Little
The RP-160M Reference Premiere Monitor Speakers are Klipsch’s most compact, yet powerful, bookshelf speaker. Providing theater-quality sound just about anywhere you can think to place them, in any type of room. This speaker is packed with convenient features and performance capabilities. The RP-160M has a 6.5” copper cerametallic woofer, so you can count on listening to some high-quality audio out of the box. This speaker also features a Hybrid Tractrix LTC horn that helps to reduce or eliminate distortion to ensure crystal clear sound.
Distinction from Redesign
The Klipsch Reference Premiere line of speakers has been completely redesigned for your listening pleasure. The Tractrix horn was redesigned, moving from a 60 x 90 horn to a 90 x 90 horn, which has resulted in a wider dispersion area. When combined with the circular horn throat on the speaker, the horn not only enhances the soundstage, but it maintains the powerful and dynamic sound of the Klipsch speaker. With the latest designs and acoustic engineering, these speakers deliver clear, powerful sound that resonates.
Endless Listening Options
When you combine the power of the Klipsch RP-160M Reference Premiere Monitor Speakers with an entire Klipsch system, it produces brilliant sound. However, the RP-160M is sure to be a satisfying experience no matter what you choose to use it for. Whether you are listening to music on vinyl or digital audio, this speaker will not disappoint.
You will be surprised at the powerful and hard-thumping bass that is emitted from the woofers in this speaker. When combined with the clear quality of the LTS tweeter the speaker creates the highest efficiency air transfer for high-quality, powerful sound output. The overall design of the RP-160M from Klipsch was no accident, it was made to outperform the competition. Simply put, Klipsch Reference monitors are a cut above the rest.
Fashion, Form, and Function
The RP-160M speakers were made to deliver technology that provides the ultimate listening experience. The Reference Premiere line is the best sounding speakers the company has produced to date. Specifically, the RP-160M bookshelf speakers have a brushed polymer veneer baffle finish in either cherry or ebony, adding style and durability. The RP-160M is one of the most impactful and dynamic speakers on the market, capable of producing high-quality sound at any power, pitch, and range.
This speaker was made for luxury listening, but at an affordable price point, the investment speaks for itself. Klipsch speakers are built to last, providing years of high-quality listening pleasure. From enhancing all your favorite songs to improving upon a TV show or movie experience, this speaker can do it all!
Klipsch RP-160M Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 45-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 100W/400W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1500Hz
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts/bi-wire/bi-amp
- HEIGHT: 16.67" (42.4 cm)
- WIDTH: 8.81" (22.4 cm)
- DEPTH: 12.86" (32.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: 19.9 lb (9.03 kg)
- Built From: 2015