Klipsch RP-150M Highlights
- Quality sound performance from the spun copper cerametallic cone
- Crisp and clear sound delivered from the 90 x 90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- The brand new Tractrix port makes this speaker compatible with amps and other devices
- Clean design and look – the flexible, strong removable grille is incredibly durable
- Product dimensions – 14.57 x 7.67 x 10.67 inches
- Product weight – 14.7 pounds
- Warranty - 5 years
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Klipsch - The Name You Can Trust
Klipsch is a well-known and respected brand, providing over 70 years of quality audio. The RP-150M Reference Premiere monitor speakers Klipsch created are no exception to their history of excellence. These speakers provide an astounding sound experience, from listening to music, to watching a film or TV show, these speakers produce the ultimate high-end experience, bringing sound to life!
These speakers were made for your home, designed with a premium wood grain polymer veneer with a brushed polymer veneer finish. Klipsch RP-150M Reference Premiere monitor speakers add to any environment. The sleek lines of the speakers allow them to fit right into any type of decor, even a more modern aesthetic.
Premium Sound Performance
The RP-150M provides spectacular sound quality when listening to music, from classical to country, these speakers are built to provide a one-of-a-kind experience. These premium speakers are also great choice for a home theater system, delivering a whole different level of immersion in the TV show or movie. Get the entire Klipsch speaker system and surround yourself with high-quality sound.
Redesigned for Superior Sound
Recently, Klipsch improved upon the 90 x 60 horn, increasing it to a 90 x 90, which result in a cleaner sound. The redesigned Tractrix horn takes advantage of the circular horn throat, allowing the speaker to pump out high-frequency, powerful sounds at any range and pitch. The horn’s construction also reduces harshness so that you don’t miss any subtle sounds of a track. The result is the crispest, most natural sound on the market.
The RP-150M also comes with a removable grille attached by a magnet. This provides a seamless transition from a discrete performance piece, to a showstopper. This speaker utilizes Tractrix geometry, which means that the new ports allow for a fast and efficient air transfer from the cabinet of the speaker. This results in the clearest most forceful low-frequency response out there. The speaker can produce such crisp, powerful, sound at any frequency that you could give yourself a full-body massage with it!
The performance of the RP-150M speakers delivers the best sound quality for your money. At an affordable price point, there simply is no better investment out there for an immersive surround sound experience. The technology used in the speakers provides an impactful and dynamic sound with remarkable range. These speakers are capable of reaching levels and pitches that you may never have experienced before. Don’t take our word for it, the only way to truly understand the quality of the Klipsch speakers is to experience them for yourself.
Klipsch will change the way you listen to music and watch TV or movies. The RP-150M isn’t just about sound performance either. These speakers are built to be a beauty that lasts. The cabinet is made from MDF with a brushed polymer veneer baffle finish, which is beautiful, yet durable.
These speakers look great in any room, and while they can steal the spotlight, they are discreet enough that they don’t have to. So what are you waiting for? Experience excellence with the Klipsch RP-150M.
Klipsch RP-150M Specifications
- Frequency Response: 48-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 75W/300W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1500Hz
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- INPUTS: Single Binding Posts
- HEIGHT: 14.57" (37.0 cm)
- WIDTH: 7.67" (19.5 cm)
- DEPTH: 10.67" (27.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: 14.7 lb (6.67 kg)
- Built From: 2015