Klipsch’s Reference Premiere Bookshelf Speakers have been formally introduced to the wireless world with the RP-140WM speakers. It uses WiSA technology for a WiFi experience, ensuring that the speaker’s wireless connection is untouched. The ease of using the Smart Speaker Selector takes the stress away of starting your high-definition connection. Whether in a bedroom or a home theater, expect to hear your favorite audio in perfect clarity.
Klipsch RP-140WM Speakers Features:
- Enjoy the Reference Premiere audio you know and love, with the benefits of wireless connection
- Connect to your WiFi network for lossless, uninterrupted listening
- Use the Smart Selector button to describe how these speakers are used in your home setup
- These speakers require the Klipsch Wireless Hub for wireless functionality See full details
Klipsch RP-140WM Wireless Bookshelf Speakers Specifications:
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 56 Hz - 25 kHz
- AMPLIFIER POWER (CONT/PEAK): 50W/100W
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1.8 kHz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1 x 4.5” Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: WiSA wireless technology, Up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- LATENCY: ≤5mS
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- HEIGHT: 13.1" (331.6mm)
- WIDTH: 7.2" (181.6mm)
- DEPTH: 11.0" (278.7mm)
- WEIGHT: 13.0 lbs (5.9kg)
- FINISH: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- BUILT FROM: 2015
Customer Reviews for Klipsch RP-140WM Reference Premiere HD Wireless Bookshelf Speakers - Pair (Black)
Setup couldn't be easier. Plug into power, and click the "Add Speakers" option on the Control Centers menu. Even if you disconnect from power, the speakers are still paired in the system. Upgraded the fronts to the towers? Swapping the bookshelves "audio position" to become your surrounds is literally a simple push away. It's almost comical how simple it is.
For those thinking about investing in the Wireless HD system but are hesitating due to initial costs + costs over traditional wired systems, I think the benefits outweigh the costs. The integrated amp design within the speaker is amazing design achievement and will give you the max performance out of the box. The best way to relate it is to the differences of Apple's walled garden and Windows / Android open nature. With the open systems, you can spend vast amounts of time and money optimizing software/hardware to get the best performance possible. Or you chose a closed hardware and software optimized system that wrings the best performance possible out of the hardware and function the way they designed. What Klipsch has done is given their stunning speakers the "software" (power) to ensure they playback exactly as they were intended to!
A starting 2.0 setup will definitely please anyone looking for a start. They are phenomenally loud and clear in smaller rooms. Larger rooms are filled just as stunningly. Additionally I use the bookshelves with my outdoor projector for movie night, and even with the lack of walls for reflection, they perform beyond all expectations.
Basically, these are an amazing investment. Free lifetime software updates means the performance will only get better. 10/10