Klipsch’s Reference Premiere Bookshelf Speakers have been formally introduced to the wireless world with the RP-140WM speakers. It uses WiSA technology for a WiFi experience, ensuring that the speaker’s wireless connection is untouched. The ease of using the Smart Speaker Selector takes the stress away of starting your high-definition connection. Whether in a bedroom or a home theater, expect to hear your favorite audio in perfect clarity.
Klipsch RP-140WM Speakers Features:
- Enjoy the Reference Premiere audio you know and love, with the benefits of wireless connection
- Connect to your WiFi network for lossless, uninterrupted listening
- Use the Smart Selector button to describe how these speakers are used in your home setup
- These speakers require the Klipsch Wireless Hub for wireless functionality
Klipsch RP-140WM Wireless Bookshelf Speakers* Features:
HIGH DEFINITION WIRELESS AUDIO
- Award winning Reference Premiere HD Wireless speakers and HD Control Center are a combination of the acclaimed Reference Premiere acoustics platform with lossless wireless audio transmission. Through the use of state of the art WiSA technology, not a single detail is lost from the source to the speaker.
HIGH EFFICIENCY DSP CONTROLLED AMPLIFICATION
- Separate ultra-low noise amplifiers are custom designed for each driver to maximize performance.
SIMPLE SET UP
- Be immersed in high definition sound in a matter of minutes. With Klipsch’s proprietary Smart Speaker Selector, one button on the rear of each speaker seamlessly makes the connection to the HD Control Center without the need for speaker wire or a complicated A/V receiver.
90X90 TRACTRIX HORN
- Creating the cleanest, most natural sound possible, Klipsch proprietary Tractrix Horn technology utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER
- A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
- Cerametallic woofer cones maintain exceptional rigidity while their lightweight construction minimizes cone breakup and distortion. Pairing them with Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeters creates acoustic systems with the highest efficiency in their class.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE
- Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
LOW POWER STANDBY
- Exceptional efficiency whether your speaker is on or in standby mode.
*Klipsch Wireless Hub is required for play.
Klipsch RP-140WM Wireless Bookshelf Speakers Specifications:
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 56 Hz - 25 kHz
- AMPLIFIER POWER (CONT/PEAK): 50W/100W
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1.8 kHz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1 x 4.5” Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: WiSA wireless technology, Up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- LATENCY: ≤5mS
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- HEIGHT: 13.1" (331.6mm)
- WIDTH: 7.2" (181.6mm)
- DEPTH: 11.0" (278.7mm)
- WEIGHT: 13.0 lbs (5.9kg)
- FINISH: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- BUILT FROM: 2015