No need to attach a wireless kit for the Klipsch
RP-110WSW Reference Premiere Wireless Subwoofer. This wireless sub provides a high-definition sound through DSP-controlled amplification, meaning
nothing is lost from a WiFi connection. And by using specifically WiSA
technology speakers like this, the connection remains strong through a
listening session. This sub is perfect for a wireless home theater system.
Klipsch RP-110WSW Subwoofer Features:
- Never miss a single thump of bass thanks to increased performance and lossless audio
- Use your WiFi network for the wireless effects of this subwoofer
- Significantly reduce your power usage when in standby
- This subwoofer requires the Klipsch Reference Premiere Wireless Subwoofer
Klipsch RP-110WSW Wireless Subwoofer* Features:
HIGH DEFINITION WIRELESS AUDIO
- Award winning Reference Premiere HD Wireless speakers and HD Control Center are a combination of the acclaimed Reference Premiere acoustics platform with lossless wireless audio transmission. Through the use of state of the art WiSA technology, not a single detail is lost from the source to the speaker.
HIGH EFFICIENCY DSP CONTROLLED AMPLIFICATION
- Powerful amplifier custom designed to maximize driver performance.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFER
- Cerametallic high excursion woofer is exceptionally rigid and provides remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone break up and distortion.
LOW POWER STANDBY
- Highly efficient whether your speaker is on or in standby mode.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE
- Transforms your RP-110WSW from a powerful showstopper to a discrete performance piece.
*Klipsch Wireless Hub is required for play.
Klipsch RP-110WSW Wireless Subwoofer Specifications:
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 27 Hz - 125 Hz
- AMPLIFIER POWER (CONT/PEAK): 250W/500W
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1 x 10” (25.4cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front firing woofer
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: WiSA wireless technology, Up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- LATENCY: ≤5mS
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex
- HEIGHT: 16.3" (413.7mm)
- WIDTH: 14" (355.6mm)
- DEPTH: 17.1" (434.2mm)
- WEIGHT: 41.8 lbs (19.0kg)
- FINISH: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- BUILT FROM: 2015