Klipsch's RF-82 II Brings Major Reference Series Power
This high performance loudspeaker combines big sound with a surprisingly small footprint, making it the perfect speaker for a traditional home stereo setup or an ideal front channel speaker for a surround sound system.
- Legendary Tractrix® horn reproduces clear, crisp highs
- Full bodied bass response for powerful lows
- Perfect for traditional stereo set-up or surround sound system
- Integrates easily with other speakers
- Elegant wood grain finish
- Includes carpet spikes and stabilizer feet
- Dual binding posts for bi-amping or bi-wiring
- Weight – 61.5 lbs. (27.9kg)
- Dimensions (D): 16.3” (41.4cm)” (H): 43.9” (111.4cm) (W): 9.3” (23.5cm)
- Warranty: 5 year factory
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
A Tower of Audio Power
Are you ready to get serious about your home audio? Savor every sonic morsel of aural brilliance your movies and music have to offer with the Klipsch RF-82 II Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker. This floor standing tower speaker richly produces a dynamic soundscape that brings your favorite movies and music to life.
Front Row Sound for Every Seat in The House
The RF-82 II features Klipsch’s famous Tractrix® Horn technology – a true wonder of audio engineering. This speaker moves sound around the room evenly, so no matter where you are sitting, it feels like the speaker is aimed directly at your ears. Now, with these Klipsch Reference speakers, every seat is the best seat in the house.
The Legendary Tractrix Horn®
Klipsch’s sonic superiority isn’t a well-kept secret. The company has been reinventing home audio for 70 years. Instead of a traditional tweeter, Klipsch uses a Tractrix® horn to reproduce clear, crisp, subtle highs -- reproducing sound exactly as the artist intended it, free of distortion. But, the difference between the Klipsch RF-82 and other speakers doesn’t stop there. Look inside the horn and find the arrow-straight LTS system, powered by an absurdly strong neodymium magnet. Tech talk aside, this process creates a unique sound experience -- - almost as pure as a trip to a concert hall or theater.
Designed for Movie Buffs and Music Lovers
Klipsch RF-82 II Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker has a big sound and small footprint, making it the perfect speaker for a traditional home stereo setup or an ideal front channel speaker for a surround sound system. This floor standing tower speaker from Klipsch produces crystal clear highs, rich mids, and full and powerful bottom end. No matter how you use this speaker, whether you are listening to a symphony by Beethoven or watching a car chase featuring The Rock, the RF-82 II will bring all of your audio to life.
The Klipsch RF-82 II Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker features light, rugged, Cerametallic woofer cones that produce crystal clear sound featuring full mids, and tight, deep, distortion-free bass. And a titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension (LTS), to produce a lifelike audio experience -- so vivid you will feel like you are in the studio with your favorite recording artist or on the set of your favorite film.
Simple Set Up, Audio Options Galore
Audiophiles know versatility is important when you are talking about speakers. Whether you are looking for a simple set-up or a more complex audio solution, the Klipsch RF-82 has you covered. This tower speaker has dual binding posts that allow for bi-amp or bi-wire connections. So, you can take advantage of all the power your amplifier has, or use two amplifiers to get a wider frequency range and get the most out of your speakers.
Klipsch = Better Sound
Klipsch has raised the bar for home audio since 1946. Times have changed, technology has changed, but the principles behind every Klipsch built speaker have remained the same. Each speaker is designed to deliver a dynamic, full range of sound at any volume - a pair of RF-82's only amplifies the experience. Whether you are watching your favorite movie or listening to your favorite musical artist, Klipsch speakers produce rich and accurate sound.
- Frequency response: 33Hz - 24kHz ± 3dB
- Power handling: 150W RMS / 600W peak
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- High frequency drivers: 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- High frequency crossover: 1400Hz
- Low frequency drivers: Dual 8" cerametallic cone woofers
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex via dual rear-firing ports
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 43.9" x 9.3" x 16.3"
- Weight: 61.5 lbs.
- Finish: Black ash
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RF-82 II Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker (Black)