Great Sound at an Affordable Price
The Reference Series RF-82 II tower speaker is a definite must-have for anyone who is serious about their music and movie entertainment, but cant affordor dont have the roomfor the flagship Reference RF-7 II speaker.
- An ideal choice for serious listeners
- Fills large rooms with pure sonic excitement
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 8" high-output woofers
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl veneer cabinet
A Legend in Sound
The RF-82 II is complete with proprietary Tractrix Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful light cherry or black woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RF-82 II is guaranteed to complement any decor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. You'll find re-engineered drivers throughout, combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics, including black metallic finished baffles, cerametallic woofers, and new logos and feet, all redefine the look of big sound throughout the line.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles (high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range) have and always will be the foundation for Klipsch's stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes Klipch's Tractrix Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion, and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging
- Klipsch's light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension - trickle-down technology from Klipsch's flagship Palladium Series - provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you're in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with new copper accents.
- Frequency response: 33Hz - 24kHz ± 3dB
- Power handling: 150W RMS / 600W peak
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- High frequency drivers: 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- High frequency crossover: 1400Hz
- Low frequency drivers: Dual 8" cerametallic cone woofers
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex via dual rear-firing ports
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 43.9" x 9.3" x 16.3"
- Weight: 61.5 lbs.
- Finish: Black ash
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RF-82 II Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker (Black)