Get the Bass You Need
The R-8SW Subwoofer's compact cabinet allows for discrete, flexible placement without sacrificing detailed low frequencies needed for a smaller room. The 8" down-firing copper injection-molded graphite woofer is powered by an all-digital amplifier to deliver abundant power with efficiency and accuracy.
- Rich bass
- Compact design
- Spun copper IMG woofer
- All-digital amplifier
- Down-firing driver
- Low-pass crossover
- Phase control
- Line/LFE inputs
- MDF cabinet with brushed polymer veneer
Copper Down-Firing Woofer
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The down-firing design of the R-8SW improves the low frequency response with minimal effort.
A Compact Design
At only 13.25" high and 11.75" deep, the minimized stature of the R-8SW makes it the smallest of all Klipsch subwoofers. Designed to be incredibly flexible in any current or future room layout, while producing chest-thumping bass. The R-8SW is finished in a sleek brushed polymer for a contemporary aesthetic and seamless integration into your home décor.
Take Total Control
Low-pass crossover and phase controls allow you to blend the subwoofer's low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as customize your ideal level of bass. The Line/LFE inputs ensure compatibility with old and new receivers.
- Frequency response: 38Hz - 120Hz +/-3dB
- Maximum acoustic output: 108dB
- Amplifier: All digital
- Amplifier power: 50W/150W
- Drive components: 8" high excursion, IMG, down-firing woofer
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex via down-firing tube port
- Inputs: Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.25" x 11.75" x 11.75"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Finish: Brushed black polymer veneer
- Features: Volume, lowpass, phase, auto power
- Phase: Switchable 0-180 degrees
- Power cord: Detachable
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- R-8SW Subwoofer (Black)
- Detachable power cord