Sound, Clutter Free
Do you want to upgrade your home theater or stereo system without having to rearrange your entire living room? Take your audio experience to the next level with the Klipsch R-3650-W II in wall speaker. This high performance speaker provides a dynamic, full range of sound without the complicated setup or clutter you’ve come to expect from home theater equipment.
Designed for Disguise
With Klipsch’s all new SlimTrim grille the R-3650-W II seamlessly blends into your home’s décor. The visible frame size is reduced by 90% and grille depth is reduced by 80% over the Klipsch-R-3650-W, creating a more natural, inconspicuous look. The speaker is available in a paintable white finish allowing it to virtually disappear behind the wall.
What is a Tractrix Horn?
The Tractrix® Horn is the impetus behind Klipsch’s sonic superiority. Klipsch's patented technology creates clear, crisp highs while significantly reducing distortion-- reproducing sound exactly as the artist intended it to be heard. The horn’s pivoting capability allows you to aim the sound toward any spot in the room -- transporting the listener to the front row of a concert or placing you directly in the middle of your favorite movie.
Get Great Sound in Any Room
No matter what your living situation, you can install the R-3650-W II just about anywhere. This speaker was designed to function in any standard wall, ceiling or drop ceiling. The Treble Attenuation Switch allows you to adjust sound based on the acoustics of your room. Sure-Grip Mounting Dogs ensure long-term reliability and provide even pressure against drywall. For new construction, purchase the Klipsch IK-650-W Install Kit to provide increased mounting flexibility and pre-install marking.
The Klipsch Difference
One of the first speaker companies in the United States, Klipsch has been setting the standard in home audio equipment since 1946. Over the years audio technology has changed, but the principles behind the vaunted Klipsch sound have remained the same. Klipsch’s horn-loaded technology results in accurate and dynamic sound transmission, reproducing the softest sounds with crystal clarity and the loudest sounds without distortion. Klipsch horn technology directs sound to help create a more lifelike soundstage. The R-3650-W II speaker was designed to deliver a crisp, powerful, full-range sound, without altering the highs, mids or lows of your favorite tunes. Only Klipsch in wall speakers can provide this much power in a compact disguise.
R-3650-W II In-Wall Speaker Highlights:
- Tractrix® Horn produces clear sound at any volume
- Pivoting horn creates a large listening area
- IMG woofer provides high precision bass
- Adjustable treble switch for great sound in any room
- Front IR Knockout for remote repeater systems
- SlimTrim™ magnetic grille reduces distortion, and can be painted to match your walls
- Cutout Dimensions: 13” (33.02cm) x 8” (20.32cm)
- Product weight: 7.2 lbs. (3.25kg)
- Warranty: Klipsch 5-year limited warranty
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
The Klipsch R-3650-W II in-wall loudspeaker offers a sophisticated yet uncomplicated listening experience. Whether used for home theater or stereo music applications, this high-performance and installer-friendly model will forever change the way you integrate sound into your life.
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Pivoting Tractrix Horn tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble attenuation switch and IR receiver knock out
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrimTM magnetic grille
Featuring a refined, 6.5-inch IMG woofer and a 1-inch aluminum tweeter mated to a square 90-degree by 60-degree pivoting Tractrix Horn, this dynamic in-wall speaker gives you plenty of bang for your buck and brings high-quality entertainment into your home without taking up valuable floor space. The addition of a Linear Travel Suspension to the tweeter increases high frequency detail and smoothness. The pivoting horn allows listeners to point the sound directly to the main listening area, reducing reflected sounds that blur sonic details and creating a large soundstage with well-defined imaging. A treble contour switch allows sound customization in less-than-ideal speaker placement positions
Available in a paintable white finish, the R-3650-W II can be paired with the Klipsch IK-650-W installation kit (sold separately). With a mud ring breakaway wire tie and color-coded brackets, it also includes perforated metal wings that easily fasten to the studs via screws staples or nails. It can also be paired with the ME-650-W fire rated speaker enclosure (sold separately) to meet local building codes and/or reduce sound transfer to adjoining rooms.
- Built From: 2012
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 13" (33.02cm) x 8" (20.32cm)
- Dimensions: 14.3" H (36.32cm) x 9.3" W (23.62cm)
- Enclosure Material/Type: ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Finish: White paintable frame and grill
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-650-W (sold separately)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-23KHz A 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum dome compression driver mated to a 4" (15.24cm) square 90A x 60A pivoting TractrixA Horn
- Installation Kit: IK-650-W (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver: 8" (16.51cm) IMG cone woofer
- Mounting Depth: 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 W
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Weight: 7.2 lbs. (3.25kg)
- Wire Gauage Accommodated: 12 ga