True Reference Sound
The R-26PF floorstanding speakers truly demonstrate the power of the Klipsch reference line.
- Turntable ready
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- TV ready
- PC ready
- No receiver needed
- Simple setup
No Received Needed
The Klipsch R-26PF internal amplifier eliminated the need for an expensive, complicated, external receiver.
High efficiency/low distortion, wide dynamic range, flat frequency response, and controlled directivity are Klipsch's acoustic principles. These speakers embrace those ideals to deliver all the power, detail, and emotion you would expect from a Klipsch Reference loudspeaker.
With a wide range of digital, analog, and wireless inputs, the R-26PF allows you to hook up any audio source quickly and easily.
Optical Digital Audio
Don't want a soundbar? Hook up your TV or other digital source with the included optical cable to enjoy big sound in your living room.
The built-in pre-amp lets you enjoy your favorite records without the need for additional electronics. Simply hook up your turntable and listen.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Works great with all Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, and computers, allowing you to play music directly from your device.
High Efficiency Amplification with Digital Crossover
The R-26PF floorstanding speakers incorporate bi-amplified, ultra low-noise amplifiers that are custom-designed to maximize system performance. The digital equalizer and crossover allow Klipsch's engineers to extract every ounce of performance without distortion.
Subwoofer Output with Bass Management
Want more bass? Use the subwoofer output to connect any powered subwoofer. Enable the subwoofer output's bass management feature to perfectly blend your speaker with your subwoofer.
An easy-to-use wireless remote control included.
Easy-to-Read LED Display
LED array clearly shows the active input. Don't want to see the lights? Simply press the LED button on the remote to turn off the front-facing LEDs.
- System description: Powered floorstanding speakers
- Frequency response: 38-20kHz
- Maximum output: 114dB @ 1M
- Total system power: 260W total system power (520W peak) bi-amplified
- Tweeter: 20W per channel cont. @ <1% THD+N
- Woofers: 110W per channel cont. @ <1% THD+N
- High frequency driver: 1" Aluminum diaphragm tweeter mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix horn
- Low frequency driver: Dual 6.5" copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
- Crossover frequency: 1700Hz (active.DSP)
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex via front-firing port
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Phono/Line analog (with switch and ground screw terminal)
- 3.5mm analog mini jack
- USB digital
- Optical digital
- Outputs: Single RCA line level output for connection to subwoofer
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 39" x 7.8" x 13.5"
- Weight: 41.9 lbs.
- Voltage: 100V - 120V/220V - 240V selectable 50/60Hz internal power supply with region-specific power cord
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- R-26PF Powered Floorstanding Speakers - Pair
- Remote control (with 2x AAA batteries)
- Magnetic grille
- 5M speaker wire with 4-wire connector
- 1.8M power cord (region specific)
- 2M 3.5mm aux cable
- 3M optical cable