II In-Wall Speaker Highlights
- Legendary Klipsch quality audio at an enviable price point
- Silk dome tweeter creates dynamic clarity
- Polypropylene cone woofer for precise bottom-end
- IR Receiver Knockout for Repeater device installation
- SlimTrim™ magnetic grille reduces distortion, and can be painted to match your walls
- Cutout Dimensions: 13” H (33.02cm) x 8” W (20.32cm)
- 3.75” (9.5cm) Mounting Depth
- 7.2 lbs. (3.25kg)
- Warranty: Klipsch 5-year limited warranty
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Sound on a Budget
Are you ready to upgrade your home entertainment experience? The Klipsch R-2650-W II will bring you the dynamic sound you have been searching for without forcing you to rearrange your living area. Hidden in your wall, equipped with a paintable grill, this speaker will practically disappear into your interior. Whether you are using the Klipsch R-2650-W II in your home theater, or you or installing a pair of speakers for high-quality stereo listening, you'll experience the sonic superiority of Klipsch without breaking the bank.
Discreet Design. Dynamic Audio
The Klipsch R-2650-W II SlimTrim grille reduces the frame size by 90% and grille depth by 80% over previous Klipsch in-wall speakers. It’s paintable, so you can match it to the exact same color of the wall it sits behind, and it uses magnets to easily attach the aluminum grill and help eliminate any distortion.
The Klipsch R-2650-W II combines a Silk Dome tweeter with a polypropylene woofer designed for outstanding and accurate sound reproduction. The tweeter is housed in a waveguide to reduce wall reflection and diffraction – resulting in incredible sonic clarity and low-distortion.
Easy Placement Anywhere
The R-2650-W II will deliver great sound no matter where you choose place it. It was designed to provide impressive sound quality in any standard wall, ceiling or drop ceiling. The Sure-Grip Mounting Dogs provide even pressure against drywall for long-term durability – ensuring your speakers stay exactly where you want them.
Models ending with a “W” are for in-wall installations. Models ending in “C” should be used for in-ceiling applications. Either model can be used as front, center or surround channels in audio or home theater applications, or as part of a surround sound system. For new construction, you can purchase the Klipsch IK-650-W Install Kit to provide increased mounting flexibility.
Legendary Klipsch Sound
Klipsch has been pushing the limits of home audio since 1946. The technology they use to build their equipment has changed over time but their principles have remained the same. Each speaker is designed to deliver a dynamic, full range of sound at any volume – richly and accurately reproducing everything from Classical to Heavy Metal, from Hip Hop to Country & Western, and everything in between.
Klipsch R-2650-W II In-Wall Speaker Specifications:
- Built From: 2012
- Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 13" H (33.02cm) x 8" W (20.32cm)
- Dimensions: 14.3" H (36.32cm) x 9.3" W (23.62cm)
- Enclosure Material/Type: ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Finish: White paintable frame and grill
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-650-W (sold separately)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-20KHz 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Silk dome tweeter
- Installation Kit: IK-650-W (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" (16.51cm) Polypropylene cone woofer
- Mounting Depth: 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 W
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Weight: 7.2 lbs. (3.25kg)
- Wire Gauage Accommodated: 12 ga