Small Spaces, Big Sound
Time for a home entertainment upgrade? Show some love to your den, living room or home office with the Klipsch Reference R-15PM Power Monitor Speakers. These lightweight, shelf-sized speakers are perfect for small, comfortable spaces, with enough power to keep the neighbors up with your favorite tunes.
Vinyl is Back
The R-15PMs have a built-in phono preamp, making it a breeze to connect a turntable. You’ve never heard your vinyl collection quite like this! (These speakers pair especially well with our Pro-Ject turntable line.)
Endless Bluetooth Streaming
These powered Klipsch speakers also have built-in Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to stream MP3s and MP4s, Pandora, Last.fm feeds, YouTube videos (or almost any streaming music app) straight from your tablet or smart-phone.
The R-15PMs include a USB input for your computers and laptops, and built in headphone jacks for your old-school stereo equipment. Connect almost any audio or video equipment to these versatile speakers via optical and stereo inputs to enhance your existing setup, or create a true home theater experience at a fraction of the price of larger systems – no receiver needed! The R-15PMs can even connect to your TV or game console – control it all with the touch of a button on the included remote.
The Klipsch Difference
Traditional speaker systems have three drivers that produce sound. These are called tweeters (for highs), mid-ranges, and woofers (for bass). Klipsch speakers, however, use just two drivers: a copper woofer and their patented Tractrix horn. These enhanced drivers result in more even sound coverage that fills a room with rich, immersive audio – hear the nuances of a triangle’s ting or the powerful guitar riff of your favorite rock band. When it comes to accurate sound reproduction, Klipsch has set the bar higher than ever.
True Two-Way Sound
The R-15PMs deliver the authentic two-way sound that only Klipsch can, with high and mid-range coverage, while rear-firing bass ports provide impressively deep low frequencies. Additionally Klipsch has integrated two digital, 50-watt amplifiers into the R-15PMs – replace your stereo system or sound bar with a pair of powered speakers that deliver crisp, powerful, full-range sound.
The Centerpiece of a Home Theater System
The R-15PMs also come with a mono port, perfect for hooking
up a powered subwoofer (we’ve got you covered) for a powerful and
dynamic listening experience. Versatility is key for audiophiles and home
theater enthusiasts, and the Klipsch R-15PMs offer the performance of an entire
sound system at a price point that simply can’t be beat.
What is a Tractrix Horn?
Mounted directly above the woofer is a piece of Klipsch’s sonic technology -- its Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tractrix horn. Unlike a traditional tweeter, the Tractrix horn reproduces clear, crisp, subtle highs -- reproducing sound exactly as the artist intended it, free of distortion.
This attention to detail is not just skin-deep. Look inside the horn, and find the arrow-straight LTS system, powered by an absurdly strong neodymium magnet. Tech jargon aside, this process ensures a sound that’s wholly unique - almost as pure as a trip to the orchestra.
High Quality Audio Components
Inside these speakers lie resonance-deadening MDF cabinets - a true wonder of acoustic engineering. Klipsch’s trademark 5¼” woofer is an injection-molded graphite (IMG) unit, covered in bright orange spun copper. Covering the mid-range and the top of the bass range, this woofer -- powered by large and small ceramic magnets -- richly reproduces everything from Tchaikovsky to hip-hop and everything in between.
- Bluetooth wireless streaming technology
- Easily switch inputs with the full featured IR remote
- Fully powered speakers – no receiver needed
- Connect your TV with a digital optical input
- Connect your turntable with a pair of phono level inputs
- Built in digital amplifiers create big sound in a small package
- Tractrix horn minimizes distortion
- R-15PM Dimensions – Height: 12.5 inches, Width: 7 inches, Depth: 8.11 inches
- R-15PM Weight – 10.3 lbs
- Warranty – 1 year warranty on electronics, 3 year warranty on woofer, cabinet, and mechanics from date of purchase
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor Speakers Specifications:
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 62Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 54Hz
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1800Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 5.25" (13.3cm), copper spun magnetically shielded, IMG woofer
- AMPLIFIER POWER: 50 Watts per channel
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- 1 x pair of RCA phono level inputs with switch for Phono/Line input versatility (Phono Preamp with ground screw terminal)
- 1 x USB digital audio from a PC or Mac single RCA line level output for connection to sub.
- 1 x Digital optical
- 1 x 3.5mm mini jack line level
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- HEIGHT: 12.5" (31.8cm)
- WIDTH: 7” (17.8cm)
- DEPTH: 8.11” (20.6 m)
- WEIGHT: 10.3 lbs (4.67kg)
- FINISH: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- BUILT FROM: 2016