This Package includes:
- Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor Speakers and Pro-Ject Primary Turntable Package (Black)
- FREE Klipsch Reference On-Ear Headphones - Generation III (White)
Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor Speakers and Pro-Ject Primary Turntable Package (Black)
A High Performance, No Noise, Low Fluff, Plug and Play Box of Rock.
Experience True High Fidelity Sound
No receiver required. Just add vinyl. The R-15PM powered monitors with built-in phono pre-amp are perfectly matched to the custom Klipsch x Pro-Ject Primary turntable to deliver room-filling sound without the hassle of setting up mounds of equipment.
Crisp and detailed sound comes thanks to a true two-way speaker with Klipsch’s legendary 90x90 Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tractrix horn, rigid Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer, and tuned rear-firing bass port. All this horn-loaded nectar is powered by Klipsch-customized and fully integrated high resolution amplifier, jam-packed with every connection you need. Add subwoofer to taste.
Use the included remote to do everything else.
Pro-Ject’s special edition Primary turntable is expertly hand-crafted to extract the every last detail from the vinyl grooves of your favorite LPs. Packing a low vibration synchronous AC motor, a perfectly-matched 8.6” aluminum tone-arm, and an audiophile-grade, low-distortion Ortofon OM 5e magnetic cartridge, the Pro-Ject Primary and R-15PM powered monitors are a match made in heaven.
No pre-amp required, no receiver needed, and no need to mess with counterweights or skating adjustments. Find a wall outlet, setup the turntable and speakers, plug them in, and flip the switch: you’re ready to rock.
Klipsch R15M Speaker Features
- Turntable Ready (Phono Input)
- Smartphone Ready (Bluetooth)
- Compute Ready (USB Audio Input)
- TV Ready (Digital Optical Input)
- Subwoofer Ready (Subwoofer Pre-Out)
- Remote Included
Pro-Ject Primary Turntable Features
- Low Vibration Motor
- High Fidelity Cartridge (Ortofon OM 5e)
- No Noise Belt Drive
- Plug & Play Setup
Reference On-Ear Headphones - Generation III
Klipsch Reference On-Ear Headphones Features:
Not Just Your Average Headphone
- The new standard in on-ear headphones combines comfort and sound quality into a compact package. Not built to be flashy, Reference On-Ear hides things like hinges and sliding mechanisms in favor of a minimal, clean design. Protecting mechanical components from the outside world also improves reliability so you have a headphone that will last for years to come.
- A ground-up design focusing on proper representation of music from any genre, Reference On-Ear doesn’t add anything you weren’t meant to hear by the artist. Vocals are clear, highs are crisp, and bass is true and accurate.
- Reference On-Ear’s premium ear cushions are soft and deep. This significantly improves comfort and separates music away from outside noise. The earcup provides articulation in every direction, ensuring that pressure is applied evenly across the entire ear. With just the right amount of headband pressure, your ears stay comfortable for hours.
Less Is More
- Designed with portability in mind, Reference On-Ear is light on your head and folds up. The ear cups have been shrunken to where the ear cushion is the largest component.
Flat Tangle-Resistant Cable
- Enhanced, durable cabling for hassle-free storage and transport.
Advanced Three-Button Remote + Mic
- Offers full control of iPhone, iPod touch and iPod models, while allowing for seamless control of music and phone calls.
Klipsch R-15PM Specifications:
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 62 Hz - 24 kHz +/- 3 dB
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 54 Hz
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1800 Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1” (2.54cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 5.25” (13.3cm), copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- 1 x pair of RCA phono level inputs with switch for Phono/Line input versatility (Phono Preamp with ground screw terminal)
- 1 x USB digital audio from a PC or Mac
- 1 x single RCA line level output for connection to sub.
- 1 x Digital optical
- 1 x 3.5mm mini jack line level
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- HEIGHT 12.5” (31.8cm)
- WIDTH 7” (17.8cm)
- DEPTH 8.11” (20.6cm)
- WEIGHT 10.3 lbs. (4.67 kg)
- FINISH Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
PRO-JECT Primary Specifications:
- DRIVE SYSTEM Belt-drive with silicon belt
- NOMINAL SPEEDS 33/45 RPM
- MOTOR Low-vibration synchronous AC motor, DC driven AC motor control
- SPEED VARIANCE 33: 0.2% 45: 0.18%
- WOW AND FLUTTER 33: 0.14% 45: 0.13%
- SIGNAL TO NOISE 65dB
- TONE-ARM 8.6” Aluminum - Custom Matched to Ortofon OM 5E Cartridge
- CARTRIDGE Ortofon OM 5E Magnetic
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES RCA cable, Acrylic Dust Cover, Felt Mat, 15V/500mA DC universal power supply
- POWER CONSUMPTION 4.5W
- HEIGHT 4.4” (11.2cm)
- WIDTH 16.5” (42.0cm)
- DEPTH 13.0” (33.0cm)
- WEIGHT 8.8 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- MM-CARTRIDGE ORTOFON OM 5E
- FREQUENCY RANGE 20 - 25,000 Hz
- CHANNEL SEPARATION 22 dB / 1 kHz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE 4mV
- RECOMMENDED LOAD IMPEDANCE 47kohms/amplifier connection - MM-input
- COMPLIANCE/SYLUS TYPE 20μm/mN - elliptical
- RECOMMENDED TRACKING FORCE 17.5mN
- WEIGHT 5.0 g
Klipsch Reference On-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-20kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 110dB
- IMPEDANCE: 32 ohms
- DRIVER DESIGN: Dynamic 40mm Moving Coil
- DRIVER COMPONENTS: Full Range KG-105
- MIC/REMOTE: mic + 3-button remote
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5 mm
- DRIVER DIAMETER: 40 mm
- WEIGHT: 200 g