Small Spaces, Big Sound
Ready to upgrade your home entertainment experience? Ready to fill your den with deep, rich sound? Ready to be wowed by your favorite Pandora stations and Spotify playlists while you work? Then it’s time to consider the Klipsch R-15M bookshelf speakers; lightweight but powerful units that fit perfectly in any room of your home.
Legendary Klipsch Sound
Traditional speaker systems have three drivers that produce sound. These are called tweeters (for highs), mid-ranges, and woofers (for bass). Instead, these Klipsch speakers use just two drivers: a copper woofer and their patented Tractrix horn.
These enhanced drivers result in more even sound coverage that fills a room with rich, immersive audio – hear the nuances of a triangle’s ting or the powerful guitar riff of your favorite rock band. When it comes to accurate sound reproduction, Klipsch has set the bar higher than ever.
Highest Quality Audio Components
Inside these speakers lie resonance-deadening MDF cabinets - a true wonder of acoustic engineering. Klipsch’s trademark 5¼” woofer is an injection-molded graphite (IMG) unit, covered in bright orange spun copper. Covering the mid-range and the top of the bass range, this woofer -- powered by nested ceramic magnets -- richly reproduces everything from Kiss to Kanye and anything in between.
What's a Tractrix Horn?
Mounted directly above the woofer is a piece of Klipsch’s sonic technology -- its Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tractrix horn. Unlike a traditional tweeter, the Tractrix horn reproduces clear, crisp, subtle highs -- reproducing sound exactly as the artist intended it, free of distortion.
This attention to detail is not just skin-deep. Look inside the horn, and find the arrow-straight LTS system, powered by an absurdly strong neodymium magnet. Tech jargon aside, this process ensures a sound that’s wholly unique - almost as pure as a trip to the orchestra.
A Perfect Pair
The R-15M bookshelf speakers pair exceptionally well with a powered subwoofer for a full, rich deep bass sound in small spaces. Consider bundling them with the Klipsch R-10SW or Klipsch R-12SW models for the complete Klipsch experience.
Part of a Complete Sound System
The R-15M bookshelf speakers are just one part of a complete Klipsch Reference™ sound system. Along Klipsch's high end subwoofers, you’ll find they match up with the Klipsch R-25C center channel speaker, Klipsch R-14S or Klipsch RP-250S surround speakers, and Klipsch R-24F or Klipsch R-26F floorstanding speakers for a complete surround sound enabled home theater system .
- Fills small to medium rooms with powerful, lifelike performances
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- 1" aluminum LTS tweeter, with minimized distortion for a crisp sound
- 5.25" copper-spun high-output IMG woofer
- Dimensions: 12.5" H x 7” W x 8.11" D
- R-15M Weight – 7.13 lbs. each
- Warranty – 1 year warranty on electronics, 3 year warranty on woofer, cabinet, and mechanics from date of purchase
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Klipsch R-15 Monitor Speakers Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 62Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 54Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING: 85W Continuous/340W Peak
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 5.25" (13.3cm), copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1800Hz
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- INPUTS: Single binding posts
- HEIGHT: 12.5" (31.8 cm)
- WIDTH: 7” (17.8 cm)
- DEPTH: 8.11” (20.6 cm)
- WEIGHT: 10.3lbs (4.67 kg) each
- PACKAGED WEIGHT: 23.60lbs (10.704 kg)
- FINISH: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- Built From: 2014