Movies and Music Will Never Sound the Same
The R-14SA Dolby Atmos-enabled elevation speaker is a fantastic complement to Klipsch's Reference family. Set this height channel on top of your existing floorstanding speaker to complete a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound.
In addition to delivering the Klipsch Dolby Atmos sound, the R-14SA Elevation Speaker's versatility allows it to become a surround sound speaker angled perfectly on your wall.
- Adds Dolby Atmos experience to any floorstanding/bookshelf speaker
- Can be used as surround speaker
- 3/4" linear travel suspension aluminum tweeter
- 4" spun copper IMG cone woofers
- 90x90 hybrid Tractrix horn
- MDF cabinet with brushed polymer veneer
- Strong, flexible removable grille
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 6” x 11.25"
90x90 Tractrix Horn
Klipsch's exclusive Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum tweeters deliver the most impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging, and powerful dynamics. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
Linear Travel Suspensions (LTS) Tweeter
A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as the flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Spun Copper IMG Woofers
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
Cabinet + Hidden Terminals with Brushed Polymer Veneer Finish MDF
With a brushed polymer veneer finish, the R-140SA provides a contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
The enhanced rear terminal angle allows the speaker wire to hook up easily and remain hidden whether in use as a topper or on the wall as a surround sound speaker.
Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
Adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- Frequency response: Conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- Sensitivity: Conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- Power handling (cont/peak): 50W/100W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover frequency: 2kHz
- High frequency driver: 3/4" aluminum LTS tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low frequency driver: 4" copper IMG cone woofer
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Acoustic suspension
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.25" x 6" x 11.25"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Finish: Brushed polymer veneer
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- R-14SA Dolby Atmos Speakers - Pair