- 12" Cerametallic woofer provides remarkably low frequencies
- Feel the sound with powerful, clear bass
- Front-firing slot port minimizes distortion for clean sound
- Enhance your decor with the brushed veneer cabinet
Get ready to be moved. The Klipsch R112SW subwoofer lets you feel the impact of your favorite music and movies, immersing you in the scene like no other sub can. The R112SW’s bass has a rich, full sound that will shake you up as soon as you push play.
This Klipsch subwoofer features a 12-inch spun-copper Cerametallic driver that is exceptionally light yet extremely rigid - providing remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The front-firing slot port with proprietary internal geometry minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer's low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. For the greatest placement flexibility, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit for a simple wireless connection.
The R-112SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer and satin painted MDF plinth. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off.
Shop our custom designed Klipsch R-112SW Home Theater Packages, designed by our product experts, or build your own package based on Klipsch Reference Series speakers.
Klipsch R-112SW Subwoofer Features:
- 12" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 600 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 17.38" H x 15.5" W x 18.25" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
Purchased a set of Klipsch RP-280F speakers and got this sub free which was an excellent deal for us as we were looking to upgrade from our JBL surround system. I liked the floor standers and sub enough to that we are going to upgrade our center, surrounds and front presence speakers to all Klipsch units. Quality speakers and you won't be disappointed in the qulaity of the construction or the sound.