- 200-watt RMS amplifier (400-watts peak power)
- 10" front-firing Cerametallic cone woofer creates distortion free environment
- Front slot port with internal flare technology for reduced turbulence and flexible installation
- FREE WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit: The kit syncs the transmitter and the receiver
- Frequency response 27-125 Hz
- Variable low-pass crossover and phase switch to fine-tune the subwoofer to your main speakers
- Durable MDF cabinet finished with brushed black polymer veneer
- R–110SW Dimensions: 16.3 inches height, 14.75 inches width, 15.8 inches depth.
- R-110SW Weight: 39.25 lbs
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on speakers. 2 year warranty on electronics
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Powerful Home Theater Sound
The subwoofer is the most important component in your high-performance home theater system, which means the right sub will dramatically enhance the overall sound of your system. Most speakers designed for home use can’t accurately reproduce low frequency sounds, such as ultra-deep pipe organ tones or large bass drums. The Klipsch Reference R-110SW subwoofer can, delivering the deepest bass and making sound feel more life-like.
Bass You Can Feel
The Klipsch R-110SW subwoofer has a heart-pounding, realistic bass. Whether you’re enjoying movies or music, you’ll hear every explosion and car crash — the smashes, crashes and thumps — the explosives beat drops — with a subwoofer that has the power to vibrate your entire room.
Performance That Lasts
The Klipsch Reference R-110SW 10" Subwoofer has a BASH Digital Hybrid built-in amplifier for a clean, clear and accurate performance at even the lowest levels.
When choosing a sub, you should always look at the RMS (Root Mean Square) continuous power, or the number of watts an amplifier can continuously deliver. This sub, rated at 200 watts of RMS with bursts up to 450 watts, is very powerful for its size. A powerful sub should be able to handle a low frequency of 40Hz. The R-110SW, at 27Hz-125Hz, does just that, reaching down below 27Hz, while other comparable subs in this size struggle to reach sub 30Hz frequencies.
More Boom, Less Effort
A driver is the part of the sub that makes the noise. This Klipsch sub features a 10" spun copper cerametallic driver, which is a proprietary mix of ceramic and aluminum. A driver should be both light and rigid, and this one delivers. It has a light construction, yet it’s strong enough to provide an enhanced low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
The cone, whose job is to push air, is made from ceramic-coated aluminum. The damping—the amp’s ability to maintain control of the cone’s movement—eliminates vibrations, making the bass low in distortion and clean. The integrated dust cap, which protects the voice coil from dust and dirt, adds stability and strength to avoid distortion.
The R-110SW is front-firing, which means that it pushes the bass waves directly towards you, ensuring more accurate bass - your favorite films deserve the full Klipsch experience.
Easy System Integration
Low pass crossover and phase control settings allow you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other speakers in your room or in your particular listening environment to create ideal levels of bass.
Line-level and LFE, or Low-Frequency Effects, inputs let you easily connect the R-110SW to almost any home theater or stereo receiver that has a subwoofer or two-channel preamp outputs.The front-mounted LED power indicator is easy to read for easy sound management, allowing you to tell when the sub is powered up and ready to go.
The Klipsch R-110SW automatically enters standby mode after a period of inactivity. To conserve energy while in standby, the sub uses an exceptionally low ½ watts of power. The sub also has a volume knob that goes all the way to an impressive “11.”
The R–110SW features wireless capabilities with the included WA-2 kit for easy wireless connection to your sound system with absolutely no loss of fidelity, which allows you to freely place the sub anywhere in the room.
High Quality Audio Components
The cabinet of a subwoofer has a major effect on its sound. The Klipsch R-110SW subwoofer is housed in a thick and durable MDF board cabinet for rigid construction—a true wonder of acoustic engineering. Since the material is so dense, sound can’t escape the cabinet, which means there’s minimum vibration. The cabinet is finished in a brushed black polymer veneer that will seamlessly blend with your existing system and other speakers to create an immersive listening experience.
In Good Company
The Klipsch R-110SW 10- inch sub is part of the Klipsch brand’s vaunted “Reference” series, groundbreaking high-performance audio products that use the latest, exclusive technologies to create thunderous performances.
- Frequency Response: 27Hz-125Hz
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 114dB
- Amplifier: All digital
- Amplifier Power: 200W/400W
- Drive Components: 10" (25.4cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Inputs: L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- Height: 16.3"/41.4 cm
- Width: 14.75"/37.37 cm
- Depth: 15.8"/40.13 cm
- Weight: 39.25 lbs/ 17.8 kg
- Finish: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer