- All digital amplifier with 200W of Klipsch power
- Strong, lightweight cerametallic woofer creates accurate sound
- Establish your ideal level of base with variable phase control
- Modern aesthetic and durability that will fit your decor
- Front slot port with internal flare technology for reduced turbulence
- Compatible with WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit for true wireless sound
- Durable MDF cabinet finished
with brushed black polymer veneer
- Dimensions: 16.3 inches height, 14.75 inches width,
15.8 inches depth.
- Weight: 39.25 lbs
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on speakers. 2 year warranty on electronics within the subwoofer
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Klipsch Brings the Bass
The Klipsch R-110SW subwoofer will transform your home theater system from good to great - immediately. How? The subwoofer is the most important
component in your high-performance home theater system, more so than a pair of
surround speakers or a center channel or even upgrading your electronics.
That’s because the right sub will dramatically enhance the overall sound of
your system. Most speakers designed for home use can’t accurately
reproduce low frequency sounds like ultra-deep pipe organ tones or large bass
drums. A great subwoofer can, delivering the deepest bass and making sound feel more
Feel the Boom
Enter the Klipsch Reference R-110SW subwoofer. It has heart-pounding, realistic bass, allowing you to enjoy movies and music in any range. In movies, especially action films, you’ll hear every explosion and car crash, that extra oomph or punch—the smashes, crashes and thumps—that make for a more realistic experience. The result is bass that will vibrate your entire room.
The Klipsch R-110SW can be wireless thanks to the WA-2 kit add on, so it’s really easy to sync up with your home theater system with minimal hook up time in a matter of seconds.
Jurassic Park on Loop? No Problem!
The Klipsch Reference R-110SW has a BASH Digital Hybrid built-in amplifier for clean, clear and accurate performance at the lowest levels you’re capable of hearing. When choosing a sub, you should always look at the RMS (Root Mean Square) continuous power, or the number of watts an amplifier can continuously deliver. This sub, rated at 200 watts of RMS with bursts up to 450 watts, is very powerful for its size and won’t damage or blow up its amp, which means you can play all the Jurassic Park movies ad nauseam for extended periods of time.
Sound frequencies are measured in hertz (Hz). The average human can hear sounds between 20Hz and 16,000 Hz. At the low end, sound waves from an explosion in a big-studio action movie travel at around 30Hz to 20Hz. A powerful sub should be able to handle a low frequency of 40Hz. The R-110SW,at 27Hz-125Hz, does just that, reaching down below 27Hz while other comparable subs in this size struggle to reach sub 30Hz frequencies. The result is hearing every note clearly
More Boom, Less Effort
A driver is the part of the sub that makes the noise. This sub features a 10" spun copper cerametallic driver, which is a proprietary mix of ceramic and aluminum. A driver should be both light and rigid, and this one delivers. It has a light construction and yet it’s strong enough to provide enhanced low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. Basically, more boom, less effort.
The cone, whose job is to push air, is made from ceramic-coated aluminum. The damping—the amp’s ability to maintain control of the cone’s movement—eliminates vibrations, making the bass low in distortion and clean. The integrated dust cap, which protects the voice coil from dust and dirt, adds stability and strength to avoid distortion.
Front-Firing Design for Placement Flexibility
The R-110SW is front-firing, which means that it pushes the bass waves directly towards you, ensuring more accurate bass that leads to a better feel of the sound. The front-firing design also allows for placement flexibility.
Easy System Integration
Low pass crossover and phase control settings allow you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other speakers in your room or in your particular listening environment to create ideal levels of bass. Experimenting with the phase switch helps if you can’t get a smooth response from your sub and you can’t move it to a new location. It adjusts the waveform slightly, which changes where the peaks occur in your room. Line-level and LFE, or Low-Frequency Effects, inputs let you easily connect the R-110SW to almost any home theater or stereo receiver that has a subwoofer or two-channel preamp outputs.
The front-mounted LED power indicator is easy to read for easy sound management, allowing you to tell when the sub is powered up and ready to go. The Klipsch R-110SW automatically enters standby mode after a period of inactivity. To conserve energy while in standby, the sub uses an exceptionally low ½ watts of power. The sub also has a volume knob that goes all the way to an impressive “11.”
High Quality Audio Components
The cabinet of a subwoofer has a major effect on its sound. The Klipsch R-110SW subwoofer is in a thick and durable MDF board cabinet for rigid construction—a true wonder of acoustic engineering. Since the material is so dense, sound can’t escape the cabinet, which means there’s minimum vibration. The cabinet is finished in a brushed black polymer veneer that will seamlessly blend with your existing system and other speakers to create an immersive listening experience.
Klipsch R-110SW 10" 200 Watt Subwoofer
Klipsch R-110SW Subwoofer Features:
Spun Copper Front-Firing Cerametallic Woofers
- Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid - providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
Front-Firing Slot Port With Exclusive Internal Flair Technology
- Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
Low Pass Crossover And Variable Phase Control
- Allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass.
Line Level / Lfe Rca Inputs
- Ensure compatibility with old and new receivers.
Wa-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit Capable
- Allows for completely wireless connection of one or multiple subwoofers for easy placement anywhere in your room.
Mdf Cabinets With Brushed Polymer Veneer Finish
- Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any decor.
Front-Mounted Led Power Indicator
- Easy to ready, elegant power indication.
1/2 Watt Standby Mode
- Exceptional efficiency on or off.
- Incredible acoustic decoupling feature that allows you to hear the subwoofer, not the room.
Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
- This woven cloth material adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
Klipsch R-110SW Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 27Hz-125Hz
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 114dB
- Amplifier: All digital
- Amplifier Power: 200W/400W
- Drive Components: 10" (25.4cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Inputs: L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- Height: 16.3"/41.4 cm
- Width: 14.75"/37.37 cm
- Depth: 15.8"/40.13 cm
- Weight: 39.25 lbs/ 17.8 kg