- All-digital amplifier delivers high efficiency and accurate reproduction
- Strong, lightweight Cerametallic woofer allows for accurate sound
- Establish your ideal level of base with variable phase control
- Modern aesthetic and durability that will fit your decor
Klipsch R-110SW 10" 200 Watt Subwoofer
Klipsch R-110SW Subwoofer Features:
Spun Copper Front-Firing Cerametallic Woofers
- Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid - providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
Front-Firing Slot Port With Exclusive Internal Flair Technology
- Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
Low Pass Crossover And Variable Phase Control
- Allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass.
Line Level / Lfe Rca Inputs
- Ensure compatibility with old and new receivers.
Wa-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit Capable
- Allows for completely wireless connection of one or multiple subwoofers for easy placement anywhere in your room.
Mdf Cabinets With Brushed Polymer Veneer Finish
- Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any decor.
Front-Mounted Led Power Indicator
- Easy to ready, elegant power indication.
1/2 Watt Standby Mode
- Exceptional efficiency on or off.
- Incredible acoustic decoupling feature that allows you to hear the subwoofer, not the room.
Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
- This woven cloth material adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
Klipsch R-110SW Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 27Hz-125Hz
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 114dB
- Amplifier: All digital
- Amplifier Power: 200W/400W
- Drive Components: 10" (25.4cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Inputs: L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- Height: 16.3"/41.4 cm
- Width: 14.75"/37.37 cm
- Depth: 15.8"/40.13 cm
- Weight: 39.25 lbs/ 17.8 kg