PRO-6800-C 6000 Series 2-Way Round In-Ceiling Speakers - Seamless High Performance
The Klipsch Professional Series introduces a new line of high-performance architectural speakers unlike any you’ve heard before. Superior acoustic technology makes the Professional Series the most dynamic, powerful, direct-radiating speakers available.
Silk Dome Tweeter
- The silk dome high frequency driver of the 6000 series offers all of the benefits of the titanium counterparts of the 4000 series with a noticeably smoother, more balanced reproduction, particularly in the upper vocal range of 2kHz – 8Khz. This results in a warm, natural, and lifelike sound while still displaying the exceptional dynamics and power inherent in a Klipsch speaker.
Honeycomb Fiberglass Woofer
- The honeycomb fiberglass woofers of the 6000 series offer an extension of the woven synthetic fiber construction – exceptionally low distortion and breakup characteristics while offering superior efficiency over heavier, more traditional cone materials – while offering superior linearity and damping characteristics for warm, balanced, natural low frequency reproduction.
Controlled Dispersion Technology (CDT)
- Klipsch’s CDT technology allows for easy and expansive positioning of high frequency and mid frequency drivers, allowing for aimable, on-axis response from an architectural speaker.
Adjustable Tweeter And Impedance Switches
- Featuring a 2-position impedance switch and a 3-position tweeter level adjustment enables you to match your musical preferences and system requirements.
- Covering the whole of the speaker makes painting the product both simpler and quicker. Premium Neodymium magnets make it easy to install and remove and ensure a secure and flush fit without any moving parts. The flat grill allows better harmonization with today’s modern interior designs and disappear into the background, enabling sound to take center stage.
- System Type: 2-way In-ceiling
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 22kHz
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 80W/160W
- Impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms switchable
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Low Frequency Driver: 8" Honeycomb Fiberglass Woofer
- Dimensions: ~10.7” x 4.4” (~272mm x 112mm)
- Cutout Dimensions: ~9.6" x 3.8" (~244mm x 97mm)
- Back Box Size: 1340 in cubed
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1kg)
- Finish: White (paintable)