The titanium high-frequency drivers of the 4000 Series allow for an exceptionally rigid, lightweight diaphragm, resulting in very high speed, instantaneous transient response. Delivering the dynamic, powerful Klipsch sound with minimal breakup at high SPL levels.
Klipsch PRO-4800-C In-Ceiling Speakers Highlights:
- Seamless High Performance
- Titanium Dome Tweeters
- Woven Synthetic Fibers
Klipsch PRO-4800-C In-Ceiling Speakers Features:
Seamless High Performance
- The Klipsch Professional Series introduces a new line of high-performance architectural speakers unlike any you’ve heard before. Superior acoustic technology makes the Professional Series the most dynamic, powerful, direct-radiating speakers available.
Titanium Dome Tweeters
- The titanium high frequency drivers of the 4000 Series are effective to 22kHz. Titanium allows for an exceptionally rigid, lightweight diaphragm, resulting in very high speed, instantaneous transient response. Delivering the dynamic, powerful Klipsch sound with minimal breakup at high SPL levels. Titanium also offers superior damping characteristics, which helps minimize spurious resonances in the driver element, but Klipsch tweeters are designed with the resonance well beyond the audible range to eliminate it affecting the sound reproduction in the audible range.
Woven Synthetic Fiber Woofers
- The Pro 4000 series utilizes new design benchmarks for Klipsch woofer design – an all-new woven construction that matches up perfectly with the superior dynamics and power handling of the titanium dome tweeter. Able to maintain its geometry at high SPL and vibration levels, synthetic fiber offers exceptional detail and clarity in the midrange and low frequency bands, while its lightweight offers transient response and efficiency.
Controlled Dispersion Technology (CDT)
- Klipsch’s CDT technology allows for easy and expansive positioning of high frequency and mid frequency drivers, allowing for aimable, on-axis response from an architectural speaker.
Adjustable Tweeter And Impedance Switches
- Featuring a 2-position impedance switch and a 3-position tweeter level adjustment enables you to match your musical preferences and system requirements.
- Covering the whole of the speaker makes painting the product both simpler and quicker. Premium Neodynium magnets make it easy to install and remove and ensure a secure and flush fit without any moving parts. The flat grill allows better harmonization with today’s modern interior designs and disappear into the background, enabling sound to take center stage.
Klipsch PRO-4800-C In-Ceiling Speakers Specifications:
- SYSTEM: 2-way In-ceiling
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 55Hz - 22kHz
- POWER HANDLING (Cont/Peak): 80W/160W
- IMPEDANCE: 4 - 8 Ohms switchable
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” Titanium Dome Tweeter
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 8” Woven Synthetic Fiber Woofer
- HOLE DIMENSION: @ 9.6” x 3.8” (@ 244mm x 97mm)
- DIMENSIONS: @10.7” x 4.4” (@ 272mm x 112mm)
- BACK BOX SIZE: 1340 in
- WEIGHT: 4.4 lbs (2.0kg)
- FINISH: White (paintable)