The KS-525-THX produces a smooth, seamless, broad distribution of sound by employing a pair of 5.25-inch Cerametalli woofers and dual 5-inch square Tractrix Horn tweeters in a Wide Dispersion Surround Technology array. WDST is the industry's no-compromise approach to surround speaker design because it offers both rich, immersion surround sound and precise localization of individual effects from a speaker that has much more placement flexibility than conventional designs.
- Two 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofers
- Dual 5-inch square Tractrix Horn tweeters
- Top-of-the-line internal wiring
This surround's sealed enclosure has the dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers, ensuring cabinet integrity in suspended applications. The Omni-Mount suspension points facilitate wall or ceiling mounting using standard hardware.
Available in a custom Galaxy black finish with an aluminum fascia, the KS-525-THX also utilizes top-of-the-line internal wiring to help listeners experience the true impact and exhilaration of surround sound.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-20kHz (+-)3dB
- Power Handling: 100 w max continuous (400 w peak)
- Sensitivity: 96dB @ 2.83 volts / 1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 2100Hz
- Tweeter: Two 1" (2.5cm) magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression drivers with neodymium magnet structures
- High Frequency Horn: 5" square 90 x 60 Tractrix Horns in a WDST(tm) Array
- Woofer: Two 5.25" (13.3cm) magnetically shielded, Cerametallic™ cone, cast aluminum frame drivers
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Input Connections: 2 sets of binding post speaker terminals (Connected via brass strap jumpers)
- Dimensions: 13.75” H x 13” W x 8.5” D
- Mounting: 2-bolt pattern, ¼”-20 thread
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Finishes: Galaxy Black cabinet with Black anodized aluminum fascia
- Built from: 2004