Our take on the Klipsch Heritage Wireless Three
The Klipsch Heritage Wireless Three Stereo System was made with luxury materials and tuned by Klipsch Acousticians to deliver an all-encompassing premium audio experience. The real wood veneer and spun copper switches & knobs create a classic design that blend with the latest technologies available to beautifully distribute music throughout your home.See full details
Classic Design and Amazing Acoustics
Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless Three Tabletop Stereo System blends the acoustics and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
- Astounding, room-filling acoustics
- Mid-century modern design
- Professionally-tuned stereo sound
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Superior bass reflex
- Wi-Fi connectivity for Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio System
- USB audio
- RCA line level/phono pre-amp input
Professionally Tuned Stereo Sound
The Three is a stereo tabletop system featuring two 2 1/4" full range drivers and a 5.25" long-throw woofer bi-amplified for audio resolution and professionally tuned by Klipsch acousticians to deliver a premium audio experience.
Superior Bass Reflex
In addition to the active 5.25" long-throw woofer, the Three also features dual opposed 5.25" passive radiators to deliver enhanced bass reflex.
Wireless Multi-Room Ready
The Three is part of the Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room System, which is an all-encompassing solution for distributing your music throughout your home. Listen to your favorite Internet radio stations, streaming services, personal digital music library, CDs, DVDs, etc.
A Multitude of Input Connections
The Three includes audio input connections for Wi-Fi (for Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio System), Bluetooth, Analog, 3.5mm mini-plug, Phono Pre-Amp, and USB Type B audio. So go ahead, connect your turntable, computer, CD player, smartphone, or tablet, and enjoy superior stereo sound from a beautifully crafted tabletop stereo system.
192kHz/24-Bit Encoding to Support High Resolution Audio Tracks
The Three tabletop stereo system also features 192kHz/24-bit decoding for flawless reproduction of high resolution audio tracks from your PC.
- Max acoustic output: 106dB (0.5M near field)
- High frequency drivers: 2 x 2 1/4" full range drivers
- 5.25" long-throw woofer
- 2 x 5.25" dual opposed passive radiators
- Enclosure type: Sealed
- 60 watts continuous @ <1% THD
- 80 watts short-term peak power
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 20kHz @ -3dB
- 3.5mm mini-plug (analog)
- Phono pre-amp/RCA analog
- USB Type B
- Wi-Fi (for DTS Play-Fi)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.7" x 7" x 8"
- Voltage: 110/240 VAC
- Weight: 10.32 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Heritage Wireless Three Tabletop Stereo System
- 3.5mm aux cable
- USB type B to USB type A cable
- Wireless remote control
- Power cord