Klipsch Heritage Wireless The Sixes Overview
Klipsch brings it once again with the Klipsch Heritage Wireless The Sixes. Beautifully crafted from authentic real wood veneers and tactile spun copper switches and knobs, these bad boys come with a Klipsch pedigree and an impressive resume — including Bluetooth connectivity and an integrated phono preamp. Connect directly to a turntable, TV, computer, or your phone with no amps or receivers in the middle. And if you're thinking what we're thinking — yes, this makes The Sixes a great solution for a wireless audio setup or home theater.
- 100W x 2 continuous @ <1% THD; 200W x 2 short-term peak power
- 40Hz - 20kHz @ -3dB
- Play entertainment from TV, computer, tablet, turntable, or any Bluetooth-capable device
- Features an integrated phono preamp, digital, optical, analog RCA and USB ports
- 2-way speaker design
- 1” Titanium-loaded tweeters with Tracix Horns
- 6 ½” inch woofers with a ported enclosure
- Built-in ultra-low noise amplifier
- Real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs
- Dimensions: 8.625” (W) x 16.75” (H) x 11” (D)
- Weight: Right Speaker - 17.4 lbs.; Left Speaker – 16 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Enjoy hi-res music with Klipsch’s hi-fi sound
The Klipsch Heritage Wireless The Sixes bookshelf speakers give you an all-encompassing sound without all any extra frills. They support high resolution audio tracks and, because built-in, low-noise amplifiers were constructed for maximum output, you won’t need an external receiver. The Sixes are all you need for optimum, quality sound.
Remarkable wireless versatility
No matter which device you like to listen to your entertainment, these wireless bookshelf speakers have you covered. You can connect directly with a Bluetooth-powered device, a TV, tablet, computer or even a turntable. In addition to the Bluetooth wireless technology, there is an integrated phono preamp, digital, optical, analog RCA and USB ports.
If you can play it, The Sixes will make it sing.
Powerfully, carefully crafted
Klipsch’s engineers have mastered the technology for a smooth, yet robust listening experience. Armed with 1” titanium-loaded tweeters with Tractrix Horns and 6 1/2” woofers with a ported enclosure, The Sixes pack a huge acoustic punch. There is a built-in amplifier customized for these speakers to optimize your listening adventure.
Real wood veneer for a sleek décor
The Sixes bookshelf speakers sound sensational, but also look beautiful. Made with a real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs, you can proudly display these speakers as part of your home.
The Heritage Series: Made in the USA
Each speaker in the Heritage Series is built-to-order, meaning each one is unique — not mass-produced — in order to perfect the listening device. They are built in Hope, Arkansas, where Paul W. Klipsch started the company.
These are classic Klipsch speakers with modern versatility and features.
- Max acoustic output: 106dB (1M stereo pair)
- High frequency drivers: 1" titanium tweeters on Tractrix horns (each speaker)
- Woofer: 6.5" long-throw woofer (each speaker)
- Enclosure type: Ported
- 100W x 2 continuous @ <1% THD
- 200W x 2 short-term peak power
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz @ -3dB
- 3.5mm mini-plug (analog)
- Phono pre-amp/RCA analog
- USB Type B
- Outputs: Subwoofer output
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.625" x 16.75" x 11"
- Voltage: 110/240 VAC
- Right speaker: 17.74 lbs.
- Left speaker: 16 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Heritage Wireless The Sixes Classic Powered Monitors - Pair
- 4-conductor speaker cable (for R to L connection)
- 3.5mm aux cable
- USB type B to USB type A cable
- Optical (TOSlink) cable
- Wireless remote control
- Power cord
Customer Reviews for Klipsch Heritage Wireless The Sixes Powered Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
Excellent sound quality. Expect to enjoy these for many years to come.
Out of the box, the wood finish really looks beautiful, no corners were cut whatsoever.
The sound is unlike anything I have experienced. Clear mids and highs with some thundering bass. A subwoofer may be added to my setup later.
I started just a Bluetooth connection out of the box, zero issues and is easy to setup. If I told you I was using a Bluetooth connection, you would not believe it.
The removeable covers for each speaker stay off! I want to see the beautiful wood and those gorgeous speakers. The knobs and switch that control the system are so quality and sturdy and really finish the set off nicely.
Klipsch is a world-class brand that makes amazing products and I will always buy their products.
As a side note, I use these in my bedroom and they required a few hours of breakin.