Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs, the Heritage Wireless The Sixes Classic Powered Monitors blends the acoustics and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
- 1” titanium-loaded tweeters with Tractrix Horns
- 6.5” woofers with a ported enclosure
- 1 x pair of RCA phono level inputs with switch for Phono/Line input versatility (Phono pre-amp with ground screw terminal)
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- 1 x 3.5mm mini jack line level
- 1 x digital optical
- 1 x USB digital audio from a PC or Mac
- Single RCA line level output for connection to sub
Experience True High Fidelity - No Receiver Necessary
The Sixes powered monitors deliver room-filling sound without taking up much space thanks to a built-in amplifier that is custom-engineered for these high performance speakers, maximizing output and sound quality. It’s finally time to completely forget the expense, clutter, and hassle of an external a/v receiver.
High Efficiency Amplification
The Sixes incorporate individual ultra-low noise amplifiers that are custom designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification. That means that world-class Klipsch engineers have full control of the signal path. Klipsch has picked and tuned the components to be an absolute perfect match throughout, making the system sound incredibly immersive and complete.
Precise, Clear, and Highly Efficient Sound, Proprietary to Klipsch
The Sixes feature 1” titanium tweeters on Tractrix horns, a proprietary technology that has been the driving force behind the stunningly precise Klipsch acoustics. Each powered monitor also features a 6 1/2” long-throw woofer and is ported to provide enhanced bass.
The Most Versatile Speakers on the Planet
Whether you are connecting to a turntable, television, computer, or smartphone, the Sixes powered monitors provide the solution. The Sixes come equipped with an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth wireless technology, digital optical, analog RCA, and USB inputs, allowing you to enjoy superior stereo sound from a beautifully crafted tabletop stereo system.
192kHz/24-Bit Decoding to Support High Resolution Audio Tracks
The Sixes powered monitors also feature 192kHz / 24-bit decoding for flawless reproduction of high resolution audio tracks from your PC.
- Max acoustic output: 106dB (1M stereo pair)
- High frequency drivers: 1" titanium tweeters on Tractrix horns (each speaker)
- Woofer: 6.5" long-throw woofer (each speaker)
- Enclosure type: Ported
- 100W x 2 continuous @ <1% THD
- 200W x 2 short-term peak power
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz @ -3dB
- 3.5mm mini-plug (analog)
- Phono pre-amp/RCA analog
- USB Type B
- Outputs: Subwoofer output
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.625" x 16.75" x 11"
- Voltage: 110/240 VAC
- Right speaker: 17.74 lbs.
- Left speaker: 16 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Heritage Wireless The Sixes Classic Powered Monitors - Pair (Walnut)
- 4-conductor speaker cable (for R to L connection)
- 3.5mm aux cable
- USB type B to USB type A cable
- Optical (TOSlink) cable
- Wireless remote control
- Power cord
I'm in love.
It's been about 4 weeks since I received The Sixes and, though I was skeptical at first with the whole wireless thing and potential quality loss, I'm totally sold now. Set up was easy - a few minutes tops? These are the perfect solution for my loft - not only because they look cool, but I don't need a receiver - so I've got them paired with my Pro-Ject turntable and the whole system barely takes up any room - and they sound killer! Admittedly, I think they needed a little bit of break-in time, but once I had a few hours of play, I already started noticing them warming up. I'm a big fan of the copper knobs and I prefer my grills off - a personal preference. All in all, I'm super happy with my purchase and WWS was a pleasure. I highly recommend working with Ira for any advice - he's a total audio geek - which I can relate to.