A Speaker for Your Personal Soundtrack
Wish you could take your home stereo with you? Long to listen to music at your mountain cabin, down the shore, or at the pool, with the same kind of fidelity you can in your living room? Take a look at the Klipsch Groove Bluetooth Speaker; a wireless, handheld unit delivering Klipsch’s legendary sound quality in a tough, classy little package that you can take just about anywhere.
Bluetooth Ready, No Wires Needed
The Groove comes equipped with Bluetooth streaming capabilities – transform any room into a live concert! Connect the Groove to any Bluetooth device that stores or streams music -- MP3s and MP4s, your Spotify playlists or Pandora feeds -- and prepare to be wowed by Klipsch’s patented, acoustically perfect sound.
A Handful of Rock
Coming in below a featherweight two pounds, the Groove is the very definition of handheld. It’s easy to move around to wherever you need it -- on the kitchen counter or desk or bedside table. A truly “portable” speaker, this little music machine packs a far bigger punch than any speaker this size!
Iconic Klipsch Design
Designed like a classic guitar amp, the Groove riffs on Klipsch’s classic minimalist form-follows-function aesthetic. Solid black, accented only with a copper marque on the grille, it’s minimalist design allows the Groove to blend into any room (until you crank the sound).
The New Portable Performance Standard
Klipsch have styled themselves the “Keepers of the Sound” since 1946, and the Groove proves that reputation with audio specs that belie it’s small stature. Powered by a 3” full-range high-excursion driver, with surprising bass boosted by two side-firing oval passive radiators, the Groove delivers the clarity of sound that only Klipsch is known for - crisp, clean highs and deep-throated lows.
Road Trip Ready
This is a speaker built to be your favorite travel companion – anywhere, anytime. Its built-in rechargeable battery gives eight hours of battery life, matching your laptop or smartphone’s battery life precisely. Cruising across the Great Plains? Hiking the Appalachian Trail? Camping with friends? Catching some rays at the beach? No matter what you’re doing or where you’re going, the Groove is ready to party.
Durable and Water Resistant
A tough little speaker, the Groove was built to last. Take it tailgating, or even use it to kick your picnics and backyard barbeques up a notch. It’s also splash-proof and water-resistant, so it can handle getting caught out in a light summer shower -- or being placed next to your pool or hot tub. (We just don’t recommend taking it into the pool with you.)
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Portable sized, but packs serious sound
- Adjust the volume and switch tracks with the push of a button
- Illuminated battery indicator – know when you need a charge
- Micro USB charging – easy and convenient
- 8 hour rechargeable battery life
- Splash resistant - take your Klipsch Groove poolside
- Weight – 1.7 lbs
- Dimensions – Height: 4.5 inches, Width: 5.5 inches, Depth: 2.6 inches
- 1 year limited warranty
- World Wide Stereo’s 60-day guarantee
Klipsch Groove Bluetooth Speaker Specifications:
- DC INPUT: 5V, 1A
- AMPLIFIER OUTPUT: 10 W
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 65Hz–22kHz +/- 3dB
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass reflex via dual opposing passive radiators
- DRIVER: 1 x 3” aluminum full-range high excursion
- PASSIVE BASS RADIATOR: 2 x side-firing
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 97dB at 0.5m
- INPUTS: Bluetooth, 3.5mm Analog In
- BATTERY LIFE: 8 hours
- BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable Lithium 7.4V 2 cell 2200mAh
- ACCESSORIES: AC power adaptor, micro USB charging cable
- FINISH: ABS, silicone and perforated metal
- DIMENSIONS: 4.56” (116mm) H x 5.51” (140mm) W x 2.65” (65mm) D
- Speaker: 1.7 lbs (.77kg)
- w/ cable and USB charger: 1.9 lbs (.86kg)
- BUILT FROM: 2015