The Klipsch GalleryTM G-12 LCRS may look innocent, but the punch it packs is nothing short of jaw dropping. Best of all, it performs perfectly when utilized as a left, right, center or surround speaker.
- Cross-over home audio solution
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Employs horn-loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker
- Dynamic 1" tweeter, 3.5" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 12" H x 6" W x 2.4" D
- Sleek, minimalist cabinets
- Available in high-gloss black
Embodying the same power, detail and emotion produced by renowned Klipsch horn-loaded speakers, the G-12 features exclusive Tractrix Horn technology that effortlessly delivers legendary Klipsch sound. Designed with modern decor in mind, each Klipsch Gallery component is part of a true cross-over home audio solution, occupying minimal space and delivering enhanced sound - no matter the need or living environment.
Every Klipsch Gallery speaker utilizes Tractrix Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspensiontrickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Seriesprovides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if youre on set and on stage.
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 2200Hz
- DIMENSIONS (without base): 12" (30.48 cm) H x 6" (15.24 cm) W x 2.4" (6.10 cm) D
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex
- FINISH: High Gloss Black
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 69Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" (2.54 cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90 x 90 square Tractrix Horn
- INPUTS: Single wire 5-way binding posts
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 3.5" (8.89 cm) long-throw IMG woofer
- MOUNTING: Dual keyhole
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms compatible
- POWER HANDLING: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- SENSITIVITY: 91 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
- WEIGHT: 3.75 lbs (1.7kg) each