Klipsch Heritage Series products are built to order, handmade in the at our Hope, manufacturing facility. Please allow approximately 6-7 weeks for delivery.
- A three-way design using horn-loaded Midrange and high frequency compression drivers for the midrange and treble.
- Direct-radiating 15-inch woofer for powerful low frequencies.
- Black Ash Finish
Initially introduced in 1959, the speaker was designed to serve as a larger, full-range alternative to the Heresy when used as a center channel speaker between two widely spaced Klipschorns. When it was discontinued in 1990, there was an outcry from consumers resulting in a letter-writing campaign and even a petition to bring back this storied loudspeaker.
This famed speaker, now dubbed the Cornwall III, is back and better than ever. A three-way design using horn-loaded compression drivers for the midrange and treble and a direct-radiating 15-inch woofer for the low frequencies, the Cornwall delivers the full-range bass response of the Klipschorn with sensitivity and output approaching the fully horn-loaded models. The Cornwall III now includes a riser-base, which was optional in previous versions.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 34Hz - 20 kHz 3db
- POWER HANDLING 100w max continuous (400 w peak)
- SENSITIVITY 102 db @ 1watt/1meter
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY HF: 5000Hz
- LF: 800Hz
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 119db
- TWEETER K-107-TI 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN K-79-T Tractrix
- MIDRANGE K-53-TI 1.75" (4.45 cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- MID FREQUENCY HORN Exponential Horn
- WOOFER K-33-E 15" (38.1cm) Fiber composite cone
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass reflex via front slot ports
- DIMENSIONS 35.75" H (90.81cm) x 25.31" W (64.29cm) x 15.5" D (39.37cm)
- WEIGHT 98 lbs
- FINISH Black Lacquer
- BUILT FROM 2006