Klipsch and Capitol Records, two iconic voices both celebrating over seven decades of bringing sound to life, partner to honor and pay tribute to the integral role music plays in shaping our lives. The Capitol Heresy III three-way loudspeaker is a testament to the quality that Klipsch demands from each and every one of its audio products to bring the live music experience into the home.
- A three-way design using horn-loaded Titanium diaphragm midrange and high frequency compression drivers.
- Special edition badge and wood finish
- Direct-radiating 12" woofer for powerful low frequencies.
- 99dB sensitivity delivers Smooth, dynamic and low distortion sound
- Designed & assembled in the USA
The Capitol Records label was founded as the first West Coast-based record label in the United States in 1942. Throughout the years, Capitol has captured some of the most influential, iconic singers and songwriters ever. Artists currently signed to Capitol Records include the Beatles, Paul McCartney, Mary J. Blige, the Beach Boys, Beastie Boys, Neil Diamond, Eagles, Katy Perry, and many more.
Special Edition Badge
Every speaker in this epic series will feature an exclusive Klipsch and Capitol Records insignia to commemorate this monumental partnership.
- Crossover frequency: HF: 5000Hz LF: 850Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.81" x 15.5" x 13.25"
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Sealed
- Frequency response: 58Hz-20kHz (+-) 3dB
- High frequency horn: Tractrix Horn
- Maximum acoustic output: 116dB SPL
- Mid-frequency horn: Exponential Horn
- Midrange: K-53-TI 1.75" (4.45 cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power handling: 100 w max continuous (400 w peak)
- Sensitivity: 99dB @ 1watt/1meter
- Tweeter: K-107-TI 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Woofer: K-28-E 12" (30.48cm) Fiber-composite cone
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Heresy III Heritage Series Floorstanding Speaker